Breaking Tata Sky Changing LCN Of All Channels On January 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I has talk with cc they have no any update regarding same....May be the news has false....if it's true then please give some realible proof...

I has talk with cc they have no any update regarding same....May be the news has false....if it's true then please give some realible proof...
You may be a newbie. Insider infos do not reach to CC unless they are meant to be shared. Many news you spot here won't be available with CC doesn't mean they are false.

If you keep an eye on our forums, you will see indications of all changes mentioned by Vadi.

Guys Try To Understand!

Nowadays DDF Being Noticed / Monitored Very Deeply

Once I Post In Next 1 Hour It's Reflecting On The Other Side

-
If You Have Some Valid Arguments Or Points On Anything

Post It In Gentle Manner, Definitely It'll Reach Broadcasters / Distributors Platforms

Pl
Guys Try To Understand!

Nowadays DDF Being Noticed / Monitored Very Deeply

Once I Post In Next 1 Hour It's Reflecting On The Other Side

-
If You Have Some Valid Arguments Or Points On Anything

Post It In Gentle Manner, Definitely It'll Reach Broadcasters / Distributors Platforms
PM me

You have been banned many times for unnecessary posts. It won't be wise for him to PM you. You can leak it. The secrecy is need to be kept for what he said.

Even i have many details as Vadi shared with me but he shared on his own without me asking him anything because he trusts me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock