Breaking Tata Sky Changing LCN Of All Channels On January 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Vadirocks bro any new info :huh: Still Ts team in Odihsa has no info about new LCN numbers.. they not got yet new channels numbers . Only date was updated 3 days back but after that they also not got new final LCNs list from head team :cf2: What broadcasters saying you're in touch with ?

Honestly Speaking I Have Called Tata Sky RO (Mumbai Office)

Themselves Says No Changes Happening!

Many Broadcasters Yet To Get Mails.

Let's Wait And Watch!

Honestly Speaking I Have Called Tata Sky RO (Mumbai Office)

Themselves Says No Changes Happening!

Many Broadcasters Yet To Get Mails.

Let's Wait And Watch!
So are they waiting for all broadcasters confirmation :huh: Than only they can proceed i think . So for this process 1 week more required :cf2:

So are they waiting for all broadcasters confirmation :huh: Than only they can proceed i think . So for this process 1 week more required :cf2:

Not Exactly Bro!

LCN Will Be Allocated Those Who Offer Good Incentive!

Sun Always Demands Top 2 LCNs, No Clue What's Happening!

Sent Message To My Source Asking For Confirmation! Waiting For His Reply!

Looks like Tata Sky again dropped the plan to change channel Numbers. Now Days Tata Sky is on Crazy Mode. Doing nothing except Channels Shifting to GSAT-10 from Insat 4A.

I guess their first priority is satellite migration. LCN may be delayed i feel.

Lets not get excited now on as we will feel said if there is no activity.

I guess their first priority is satellite migration. LCN may be delayed i feel.

Lets not get excited now on as we will feel said if there is no activity.
Without LCN changes. Can they still add new channels like &Xplore HD and NE TV?

Without LCN changes. Can they still add new channels like &Xplore HD and NE TV?

IDK They dont have much LCN spaces in Hindi Movie section. We cant predict what they can do bro. They can do anything without anyone predicting.
Remember, in just 24 hours they shifted to TRAI regime in January End. They had all backend work done and ready. So same way, we cant know how and what they can do.

IDK They dont have much LCN spaces in Hindi Movie section. We cant predict what they can do bro. They can do anything without anyone predicting.
Remember, in just 24 hours they shifted to TRAI regime in January End. They had all backend work done and ready. So same way, we cant know how and what they can do.
They are gonna have so much space if they shut down those useless +1 channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock