Breaking Tata Sky Changing LCN Of All Channels On January 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly...By the time, this thing should be stopped unless we have any reliable info.

P.S. : I'm not targeting anyone here

Hi Guys!

Closing Thread / Locking Thread Is Left To Team!

LCN Change Was Planned And Scheduled But Later On Postponed, I'm Awaiting New Dates,

Try To Understand, LCN Change Is Not Like Some People Asking Mods/Admin To Close A Thread!

It's The Collective Process Of Many Many Things! - I'm Damn Sure Many Don't Even Understand It!

Chill Out Guys! - Good Night!

To all who demand to close the thread and no reliable sources..

News is true. It was about to happen but delayed due to some unknown reasons. Believing the news is upto you. Those who know DDF well will not question the credibility of the news. They know that the team will not allow unreliable news.

But I agree the thread is being used for satellite migration discussions as well though there are separate threads for that.

I hope team will take action to split them and move them to right threads.

About continuing this thread, my opinion is to lock this thread temporarily till the time the activities are started by TS again. @Vadirocks bro or anyone else having updates can contact team for unlocking the thread again.

@Vadirocks bro and team - please do whatever is right as per you all

Thread closed temporarily. We understand that this was about to happen but postponed due to unknown reasons. We will reopen the thread at appropriate time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock