Seeking Help Tata Sky Channel Pack query

Big Boss

Reaction score
I am planning to get a new Tata Sky connection, and I had gone through all the Channel Packs they had mentioned in their website. Just wondering if I can opt for the following type of Pack combination.

Base Pack - My 99 Pack (Rs. 99 per month)
HD Channels - Ultra HD Pack (Rs. 175 per month)
Regional Add on - Malayalam Add on (Rs. 65 per month)

Pack screen shots given below. Hope to get some suggestions and ideas :) :)

Screen_Shot_2017-09-24_at_09.50.08.png

Screen_Shot_2017-09-24_at_09.50.19.png

Yes , you can subscribe but you will only get HD channels of Malayalam pack and base pack if available ...
You should be subscribed to SD version of Channel , to watch HD version with 175 pack ..

I am planning to get a new Tata Sky connection, and I had gone through all the Channel Packs they had mentioned in their website. Just wondering if I can opt for the following type of Pack combination.

Bro you will get HD channels for the Malayalam add on.
If you think you will get all HD channels by paying 175, you are wrong. You will get the HD channels of SD channels that are available in your base pack + Add on only.

Thanks for the quick replies :) Let me re-work on the package stuff and contact TS customer care...

Screen_Shot_2017-09-24_at_09.50.08.png

Screen_Shot_2017-09-24_at_09.50.19.png
You can take Kayaks Sadhya pack 290+99hd ... check with dealers wheather you are eligible or not.

Regional Add on - Malayalam Add on(65)
Which channels are in base pack that channel only comes in HD is it true ?

Which channels are in base pack that channel only comes in HD is it true ?

Yes, by paying hd access fee you will get the HD version of SD channels available in your base pack + free regional add-ons .

Friends am planning to install Tata sky hd
I need Kannada, Telugu,Tamil and sports all sd&hd Channels.
What is cost ??
Plz anyone tell!!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock