DDF Exclusive Tata Play Charges

Is service visit charge applicable on new adapter

Need help:- I have old tatasky with old sd box not used from may years. I want to upgrade. The cost is 999. Is it beneficial for me? Or should I go for totally new connection? Also since the dish is not used from years and if after installation LNB isnt working can I use my present d2h's lnb to tatasky?

Need help:- I have old tatasky with old sd box not used from may years. I want to upgrade. The cost is 999. Is it beneficial for me? Or should I go for totally new connection? Also since the dish is not used from years and if after installation LNB isnt working can I use my present d2h's lnb to tatasky?
Upgrade basically means replacing current box with new better one, so you might have to pay additional installation charges to set Dish and wires. For 500 extra on buying new connection you will get everything new with free installation.

Don't pay 1499/- it is available at 1200/- as COD

what is charges of adaptor of tatasky hd box??
i ask someone and he says 150 and 150 service visit charges.
i goto service center he says 320 charges.and if you book complaint its 300.what is the logic or real charges behind this?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock