DDF Exclusive Tata Play Charges

@sumitroy bro Some prices are reduced:

Cost for HD multi TV connection reduced from ₹ 1399 to ₹ 999

Post Base ASC each multi room: reduced from ₹ 499 to ₹ 449

ASC during 90-day service commitment each multi room: reduced from ₹ 499 to ₹ 449

Last edited:
I Want to buy HDMI cable for my tatasky HD set top box.... From where I can buy original HDMI cable.... And price please

I Want to buy HDMI cable for my tatasky HD set top box.... From where I can buy original HDMI cable.... And price please
You get free cable in box itself. If u didn't get. Buy in Amazon HDMI cable.

Is that really necessary? He have to pay service charges extra just for replacing a hdmi cable.. right?

HDMI Cable, Flipkart Rs 179.
That's a common misconception. You don't have to pay extra Technician Visit charge if you are purchasing things like Remote, Cables, etc.

Tata Sky charges Rs 150 for HDMI cable which includes all charges. Ordering from Tata Sky is best method because they give warranty also.

That's a common misconception. You don't have to pay extra Technician Visit charge if you are purchasing things like Remote, Cables, etc.

Tata Sky charges Rs 150 for HDMI cable which includes all charges. Ordering from Tata Sky is best method because they give warranty also.
Distributor told me if you buy it from customer care then Rs 125 for HDMI cable + Rs 25 for connecting it to settop box

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock