• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19
  • Views: Views 4,893

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
today tata sky has increased enlish packs prices.
currently only tata sky's my portal updated.
webiste page not updated.

here is new prices from my portal-

oQ0cl.png

rvyLv.jpg

here is one old price from tata sky website-

ZQO9D.png

very bad move by TS. :angry:
damn.jpg

They did this because "Supreme sports kids pack + All english channels pack" price was lesser than Grand pack (as notified by some members in the past).
So instead of reducing Grand pack, they did this b*ll*h*t. :angry:

Instead of giving good surprises TataSky busy giving shocked to their costomer...... :D

I think they are trying to take max customes to the Grand Sports Pack or Mega/Mega lite pack. VERY BAD MOVE

Very good move from TS and if you want good service be loyal and pay more and enjoy the VCD quality pictures.

^^^what???so others have no quality?and i think its dvd quality not vcd also...

Bapun Raz said:
^^^what???so others have no quality?and i think its dvd quality not vcd also...

DvD :D They claim so it is not even VCD. May be ........... will tell it as DVD but as I have seen DVD quality I cannot tell TS as DVD.

TS is increasing the price due to lesser customers. So they have to milk more from them to keep the earnings higher.

u r wrong amantan. tata sky infact has the most stable customer base, churn out is very less.

namo narayan said:
u r wrong amantan. tata sky infact has the most stable customer base, churn out is very less.

That is the hearsay you got. Provide a valid source to prove they have most stable customer base if any.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock