DDF Exclusive Tata Sky expands partnership with Dutch digital platform

• Thread starter Mayur
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 4
  • Views: Views 1,534

Mayur

Reaction score
Tata Sky recently selected Irdeto to enhance its end-to-end solution for over-the-top (OTT) content services.

Tata Sky expands partnership with Dutch digital platform

Broadcasting company Tata Sky is expanding its long-term partnership with a Netherlands-based digital security firm to ensure that its content remains secure. In addition, Tata Sky recently selected Irdeto to enhance its end-to-end solution for over-the-top (OTT) content services, the company said.
OTT is the audio, video, and other media content delivered over the Internet without the involvement of a multiple-system operator (MSO) in the control or distribution of the content. Irdeto’s OTT solutions simplify the operations and workflow of supporting multiple digital rights management (DRM) systems, it said.
Tata Sky will implement Irdeto Cloaked CA and Middleware to deliver an improved customer experience while ensuring that its valuable content remains secure. “At Tata Sky, we are committed to providing our customers the most innovative video services across satellite and online platforms in India,” said Harit Nagpal, MD & CEO, Tata Sky.
“To provide consumers with greater choice and convenience, we need a security partner that gives us the freedom to innovate without fear,” Nagpal said here. “In Irdeto, we are working with a strong security partner with a forward-looking approach and future-proof solutions. This enables us to continue innovating our solutions and services while giving us the peace of mind that our content is secure,” Nagpal elaborated.
Irdeto CEO Doug Lowther stressed, “This deal further reinforces Irdeto’s commitment to the dynamic and fast-growing media market in India and we are excited to continue working with Tata Sky to help them meet their business goals”.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mayur bro, there is no details about it. You should add the link of that article here.

@Mayur bro, there is no details about it. You should add the link of that article here.

Sorry Bro I left office I was saving this Link in opera bookmark I post Link tomorrow morning because I upload this Link Via PC

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock