TATA SKY FAV LIST MANUAL ORGANIZER TRICK

• Thread starter situn1
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19
  • Views: Views 21,711

situn1

Reaction score
Hi All,

Recently i changed to TATASKY from VD2H. everything was good except favorite channel list manual rearrangement.with vd2h SW its easy to put the channels into  fav list and manually arrange the number/manually change the sequence. But with tatasky we can put the channel into fav list but it was not possible to manually arrange the sequence.

Today I am going to explain a trick which would be benifical to all tatasky DDF customers who wants to manually arrange fav channel list.

suppose there are 5 channels. 501-A tv, 582- B tv, 601-C tv, 705- D tv, 803- E tv and let i want to put all these channels into my favorite list of tatasky.As per the process I will add them into fav list and the list will be like 900-A tv, 901-B tv, 902-C tv, 903-D tv, 904-E tv.So as per our earlier analysis it was not possible to sort the channel sequence in tatasky. but there is a trick. 

During the time of shortlisting/adding channels into favorite  list you have to carefully select the order.its like if you will select in a sequence like  501-A tv, 601-C tv, 582- B tv,803- E tv,705- D tv then your fav list will come like 900-A tv, 901-C tv,902-b tv,903-e tv,904- Dtv. so its like the fav list depends on the order of shortlisting of channels. I think it would be helpful to most of the members. :tup

Thanks for info bro.. Not sure if others know this. But nice information for those who don't know it like me ;(

M.J.Sadiq said:
Thanks for info bro.. Not sure if others know this. But nice information for those who don't know it like me ;(

This is a known trick which I am following since long

If you are an old Tata Sky user, you might be already knowing it. We all do this. ;)

Actually I remember the channels number rather then set them in fav. List..that's looks easy,then getting this done..

I didnt realize the any trick here :shy .. Itz just a way of we selecting a channels from channel list right :huh if i missing something :huh ..

Yes You are Right Sai Bro
& I am Not Using Fav. Function after 4 Digit LCN as It Will be Easy When Visiting Other's House

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock