Tata sky given 5 days to drop HD Access Pack

• Thread starter akilis
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 5
  • Views: Views 1,777

akilis

Reaction score
I had opted for HD access pack from Saturday jingalala offer.
This offer is expired and now they have added 3 month HD access pack for 99 Rs per month.
But I wanted to drop the pack and hence contacted them, they said it will take 1-5 days to drop the pack :huh.
It is 3rd day and they haven't dropped pack yet.

Why such long delays to drop pack. Isn't it just technique to get some money from customer (for 5 days)

akilis said:
This offer is expired and now they have added 3 month HD access pack for 99 Rs per month.
But I wanted to drop the pack and hence contacted them, they said it will take 1-5 days to drop the pack :huh.

Why such long delays to drop pack. Isn't it just technique to get some money from customer (for 5 days)

Try to chat option for drop :hd access fee pack :k

akilis said:

Bro contact me on msg i will drop your pack within 12 hours

As per the narration of the thread starter it is Tatasky which is taking 5 days for dropping HD access fee but the title of the thread appears as if Tatasky has been given 5 days time to drop this loathsome HD access fee by some authority. So out of curiosity and much excitement I opened it but found it otherwise. So please replace" given" with suitable word takes,taken or taking.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock