Breaking Tata Sky HD Box Price Reduced

Abhinav

Editor-in-Chief, DreamDTH News
Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
Price of HD box is reduced by Rs 100, now both SD and HD boxes are being sold at same price. Old price of HD STB was Rs 1499.

Bfg9rXz.png

Tata Sky reduces HD box price by Rs 100, now retailing at Rs 1399 | DreamDTH

Last edited:
It's amazing that TS is still providing 4K box whether d2h, who launched it along with TS, has stopped it.

Price increased. HD box was selling at 1200rs couple of months back.

It's amazing that TS is still providing 4K box whether d2h, who launched it along with TS, has stopped it.
Cuz, there is no 4K channels in India. For 4K Binge+ is a cheaper and a better option.
Price increased. HD box was selling at 1200rs couple of months back.
That was a temporary diwali offer. IMO Tata Sky's box should be priced under ₹1000 as Airtel's box also cost ₹1300 has same features and same comes with a recorder as well.

Price is dropped under special offer only for connections which are booked online or through customer care.
9BvbAT7.jpg

Price is dropped under special offer only for connections which are booked online or through customer care.
9BvbAT7.jpg
So the connection price should be ₹1552. As it's mandatory to buy FTA package for activation.

Last edited:
So the connection price should be ₹1552. As it's mandatory to buy FTA package for activation.
Was 1480 Rs with 1 month basic hindi HD Pack a couple days ago in a reputed e commerce company also there was a Cashback Offer of Rs 300 so effective in a total price of Rs 1180 with 1 month HD Hindi basic pack.

Was 1480 Rs with 1 month basic hindi HD Pack a couple days ago in a reputed e commerce company also there was a Cashback Offer of Rs 300 so effective in a total price of Rs 1180 with 1 month HD Hindi basic pack.
It's a scam. In the end seller will ask for full money or they won't install.

It's a scam. In the end seller will ask for full money or they won't install.
I brought it bro. No scam. FREE Installation and activation done by Tata sky technician. New HD Box given with 1 month Hindi Basic HD Pack. Such a big and reputed e commerce company like amazon is not a scam.
Win win offer for me so I brought.
Seller didn't ask for single penny.
All payment done by online method in amazon

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock