Tata Sky HD customers can now upgrade to Tata Sky HD+ at just Rs 5999

Status
Not open for further replies.

DreamDTH

DreamDTH bot
Reaction score
Tata-Sky-1-1024x819.jpg

Tata Sky HD customers who wish to upgrade to the DTH operator’s Tata Sky HD+ Box can now do so at as low as Rs 5999. The DTH operator along with its Binge+ price revision seems to...

This thread is for the general discussion of the article: Tata Sky HD customers can now upgrade to Tata Sky HD+ at just Rs 5999. Please add to the discussion here.

Does this STB allowed to record 3 channels simultaneously??

I feel this price is ok, given that you can record shows and also able to transfer to Laptop/mobile

Tata Sky should discontinue PVR box. Instead come with a new android box with multiple tuner. Even if it's priced higher. OTT content will justify it.

They cancelled transfer feature. Now u can only record shows but you can't transfer
thanks for info, but from last 1.5 year i am not using tata sky hence, didnt know that transfer was cancel.
What about recording of 3 channels?? or only 2 channel is allowed?

Tata Sky should discontinue PVR box. Instead come with a new android box with multiple tuner. Even if it's priced higher. OTT content will justify it.

You are saying new PVR box should get replaced with exiting , as older one carries 3 tunes and binge+ box is android. Thus it will be fusion of box.

Oh thats great.

I was also expecting after binge with fire stick comes, next move could be Android box with single/mutiple tuner and Recording feature.

Basically Catch up tv gives chance to see those programs which went missing from us and Recording allowed us to FORCEFULLY MISS future event. because we can set reminder for auto record of upcoming event ,when we know that times scheduled for another meeting which is more important than watching TV.

Rs249 concept is great it simply removes subscription of multiple APPs and even provide catch up.

Plese suggest again is it not worth to upgrade at 6K???

thanks for info, but from last 1.5 year i am not using tata sky hence, didnt know that transfer was cancel.
What about recording of 3 channels?? or only 2 channel is allowed?

You are saying new PVR box should get replaced with exiting , as older one carries 3 tunes and binge+ box is android. Thus it will be fusion of box.

Oh thats great.

I was also expecting after binge with fire stick comes, next move could be Android box with single/mutiple tuner and Recording feature.

Basically Catch up tv gives chance to see those programs which went missing from us and Recording allowed us to FORCEFULLY MISS future event. because we can set reminder for auto record of upcoming event ,when we know that times scheduled for another meeting which is more important than watching TV.

Rs249 concept is great it simply removes subscription of multiple APPs and even provide catch up.

Plese suggest again is it not worth to upgrade at 6K???
The box has 3 tuners, u can watch one channel while two other shows on two channels are being recorded or if the box is on standby then 3 shows can also be recorded simultaneously.

The binge plus box does not have multiple tuners or recording facility. The catch up tv option is there and comes as a part of the 249 rs binge pack.

Too hopeful by the "Jio® Revolution", huh? 😏

Anyhoo..

No "sentiments-hurting" intended, however: Your argument sounds myopic, as if most-likely informed by the consensus of contemporary press.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock