Tata Sky HD has became strange

Subhraneel

Reaction score
so, a peculiar problem has arisen on my Tata Sky set top box... so, I have subscribed to Comedy Central HD, UTV HD and Star Gold HD+1, so today onwards, whenever I open these channels, the channels shows black screen, but, the same channels are coming on my other stb without any error (I have a multi tv service and both the stb are connected to the same dish...)

funny thing, star gold HD is showing on this stb but star gold HD+1 is not, and if I open star plus hd for a while (which is coming) and again move to either of the non-working channels, the channel comes for 10 sec and then the channel stuck at that frame!

I have tried master reset, it don't work, direct switching it off, it don't work but instead the disclaimer, set top box starting up, takes more than usual!

can anyone say what is happening?

Inter change cable pin in lnb and check

so, a peculiar problem has arisen on my Tata Sky set top box... so, I have subscribed to Comedy Central HD, UTV HD and Star Gold HD+1, so today onwards, whenever I open these channels, the channels shows black screen, but, the same channels are coming on my other stb without any error (I have a multi tv service and both the stb are connected to the same dish...)

funny thing, star gold HD is showing on this stb but star gold HD+1 is not, and if I open star plus hd for a while (which is coming) and again move to either of the non-working channels, the channel comes for 10 sec and then the channel stuck at that frame!

I have tried master reset, it don't work, direct switching it off, it don't work but instead the disclaimer, set top box starting up, takes more than usual!

can anyone say what is happening?
Exactly the same thing happened with me yesterday. I thought of watching Finding Nemo on Star Gold HD+1 channel at 9PM but the channel was not coming and showing Black screen.

May be they were blocking Avengers: Endgame movie on +1 channel? Now +1 channel is working fine.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock