Tata Sky+ HD Software Updated to 116

DTH Fan

Contributor
Reaction score
I checked the software download status of my Tata Sky+ HD STB was IDLE since a few minutes. I restarted STB and it started updating the software.

The software has been updated to 116 version. Previously it was 113.

I didn't notice any UI changes. If I find any, I'll post here.

UPDATE: Just noticed that following settings were automatically changed after update:

1. Screensaver time was reset to 30 minutes in User settings. I had it set to 60 minutes previously.

2. Power saving mode was reset to On. I had set it to Off previously.

The guide menu has one more option ie Specials,some one reported in another forum.

^^ Not in HD+. It was added in HD STB software update.

@Star 3d
There is not a single change bro.

Updated manually, thanks for the update. :k

No idea why they aren't removing remindme option from Guide menu. The service discontinued months ago, will it come back ever. :huh

My HD+ got updated version 116, i heard that "SPECIALS" option added in TV guide, but am not getting this specials option in my STB

Does the 116 version offer 1080i @ 60 Hz option? I have a Tata Sky+HD and am waiting for this feature. At least I am not seeing it in Organiser > User Settings > HD Settings.

prashah said:
Does the 116 version offer 1080i @ 60 Hz option? I have a Tata Sky+HD and am waiting for this feature. At least I am not seeing it in Organiser > User Settings > HD Settings.

no 60hz option is still not there and also tatasky box with 1080i 60hz gives lots of judder effect no matter your tv supports it or not. i have samsung(American version with ATSC tuner) and still problem is there.

harshbardhan said:
The guide menu has one more option ie Specials,some one reported in another forum.

Ya...actually I posted that...but that was in Tata Sky HD. Till today morning at least my Tata Sky + HD does not show any specials section. Not sure if in recent version, this is added for Tata Sky + HD as well.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock