Discussion Tata Sky intentionally not adding new channels to promote their own services!?

asgworldindia

Reaction score
What is Cooking inside TATA|sky Kitchen

Exactly Some doubts/queries/Gossips are cooking inside T|S Kitchen :-
  1. Recently launched "Zee Classic" not added because ADTV signed exxclusive deal with ZEEL to carry the same on their platform for a fixed time and hence T|S CC have no clue regarding the addition of this Channel.And now if it is true then the question is for how many days the exxclusive deal will continue? 15 dayes - 1 month - or more ? And also the space left on LCN to add " Zee Classic " are 328/ 329/330........
  2. Another Group saying that T|S is little bit scared about the future subscription of "Classic Cinema @ LCN 318" post adding of " Zee Classic " on platform as many Subscribers will prefer to Subscribe "Zee Classic @ Re.0.59/-pm" instead of "Classic Cinema @ Rs.59/- pm. And thus it will be harmful for " Classic Cinema"......
  3. What is the exact Relationship Status between T|S and IndiaCast post TRAI regime? If it is "All is Well" then why the remaining pending Channels distributed by IC not added till date? (Example:- Fy1TV 18 HD + Colors Bangla Cinema)
  4. May be again ADTV has signed exxclusive deal with IC for Colors Bangla Cinema or + May be again T|S scared of "T|S Bangla Cinema @ lcn 1310" subscription future post adding "Colors Bangla Cinema" on the platform !....... But for Fy1TV 18 HD no logic is working till date...
  5. Again the Gossip spreading by adding DD NEWS HD and by not adding DD National HD is that of the LCN rearrangement issue. By adding DD National HD the Technical Team either have to shift T|S Shorts TV HD+SD to other Lcns but that cannot be done before completion of 1 Year of adding T|S Shorts TV as they signed exxclusite 1 Year Deal to provide T|S Shorts TV on same LCN but they can easily move DD National to nearest LCN ( 104/105/106)along with HD Feed. But then why there is no response from the backend team? No Body knows......
Disclaimer:-
--------------------------------------
**The Genuinity of the Gossips are not verified with the Senior Back End team of Tata|sky.
**I have tried My level best to collect exact Data and Information regarding these matters and left no Clue unturned to resolve the Puzzle - but not succeeded.

Last edited:
What is Cooking inside TATA|sky Kitchen

Exactly Some doubts/queries/Gossips are cooking inside T|S Kitchen :-
  1. Recently launched "Zee Classic" not added because ADTV signed exxclusive deal with ZEEL to carry the same on their platform for a fixed time and hence T|S CC have no clue regarding the addition of this Channel.And now if it is true then the question is for how many days the exxclusive deal will continue? 15 dayes - 1 month - or more ? And also the space left on LCN to add " Zee Classic " are 328/ 329/330........
  2. Another Group saying that T|S is little bit scared about the future subscription of "Classic Cinema @ LCN 318" post adding of " Zee Classic " on platform as many Subscribers will prefer to Subscribe "Zee Classic @ Re.0.59/-pm" instead of "Classic Cinema @ Rs.59/- pm. And thus it will be harmful for " Classic Cinema"......
  3. What is the exact Relationship Status between T|S and IndiaCast post TRAI regime? If it is "All is Well" then why the remaining pending Channels distributed by IC not added till date? (Example:- Fy1TV 18 HD + Colors Bangla Cinema)
  4. May be again ADTV has signed exxclusive deal with IC for Colors Bangla Cinema or + May be again T|S scared of "T|S Bangla Cinema @ lcn 1310" subscription future post adding "Colors Bangla Cinema" on the platform !....... But for Fy1TV 18 HD no logic is working till date...
  5. Again the Gossip spreading by adding DD NEWS HD and by not adding DD National HD is that of the LCN rearrangement issue. By adding DD National HD the Technical Team either have to shift T|S Shorts TV HD+SD to other Lcns but that cannot be done before completion of 1 Year of adding T|S Shorts TV as they signed exxclusite 1 Year Deal to provide T|S Shorts TV on same LCN but they can easily move DD National to nearest LCN ( 104/105/106)along with HD Feed. But then why there is no response from the backend team? No Body knows......
Disclaimer:-
--------------------------------------
**The Genuinity of the Gossips are not verified with the Senior Back End team of Tata|sky.
**I have tried My level best to collect exact Data and Information regarding these matters and left no Clue unturned to resolve the Puzzle - but not succeeded.
Any exclusive deal is illegal post TRAI rule.
People should escalate the matter and make noise on social media so that relevant authorities take note of this

Even Topper Channel was dropped as Tata Sky wanted to promote its own educational service, same thing happened with many channels which were either not added or brought much later and some like 9XO even dropped bcoz of similar reasons. Not a new phenomenon and one of the major factors why i find airtel digital a better choice

Even Topper Channel was dropped as Tata Sky wanted to promote its own educational service, same thing happened with many channels which were either not added or brought much later and some like 9XO even dropped bcoz of similar reasons. Not a new phenomenon and one of the major factors why i find airtel digital a better choice

@dino29 bro But looking at the current events Airtel is in process of removing current good ones like Epic and Food Food and are missing some of them like music india and some of the star channels and even Viacoms MTV Beats HD. Basically it looks like after TRAI order the adjustment factor is gone and these DTH operators are keeping channels out and broadcasters not budging from their stand.Even if we make a comparison with respect to important channels on the platform only 9Xo is missing from Tata Sky barring some regional ones while Airtel needs to retain important ones while add some others which people are demanding from long time.

@asgworldindia bro .My guess is the real factor is money money and more money and nothing else. If these operators can add 35-40 of Viacom channels they can add Colors Bangla Cinema if they can come to common ground on the give and take consideration.With respect to opting for Services channels operators are already resigned to the fact these channels are premium ones and less people with broad mindset and big purse will opt for this channels. This is my view only.

@dino29 bro But looking at the current events Airtel is in process of removing current good ones like Epic and Food Food and are missing some of them like music india and some of the star channels and even Viacoms MTV Beats HD. Basically it looks like after TRAI order the adjustment factor is gone and these DTH operators are keeping channels out and broadcasters not budging from their stand.Even if we make a comparison with respect to important channels on the platform only 9Xo is missing from Tata Sky barring some regional ones while Airtel needs to retain important ones while add some others which people are demanding from long time.

Bhai, i have already discussed about all this in last few weeks or months. Request u to search in forum for posts related to this. Also let me reiterate Food Food, Pic or any popular channel won't be removed unless broadcasters r planning to shut shop. Small disputes keep happening and same goes for Tata Sky.

Coming to ur observation of important channels missing on airtel , well i do not agree with this. Airtel has almost all SD channels and popular HD ones and some missing SD or HD channels will be available really soon. Music India is a useless channel, infact Insync or even Zee ETC r much better than it.

Lastly , yes its upto operators which bouquet they want to opt for based on demand or which segment they want to cater or expand. Tata Sky or Airtel will have all SD and HD channels but expecting same from dish d2h is difficult as their subscriber base is mostly rural or semi urban which enjoys watching basic channels in limited budget. Similarly Independent TV is targeting FTA market thus again by no ways will add premium channels. Its a very broad discussion and i have invested lot of time and efforts giving detailed analysis of it in various threads.

Hope this helps :)

why i find airtel digital a better choice
Bro one suggestion Do not need to tell most of the thread, that you like Airtel, Airtel best. Sometime its look like spam or irritating. I also like Airtel, thats why last 6 years I only use it. But thats not mean every time I said Airtel best, I like Airtel etc. As a fellow forum member,its my suggestion.

Bro one suggestion Do not need to tell most of the thread, that you like Airtel, Airtel best. Sometime its look like spam or irritating. I also like Airtel, thats why last 6 years I only use it. But thats not mean every time I said Airtel best, I like Airtel etc. As a fellow forum member,its my suggestion.

Bhai, it totally fits in context with the matter being discussed. I never bring anything unnecessarily into conversation and least interested in promoting or criticizing any brand without basis. U r wrongly attributing motive or incorrectly judging my intentions. Altering perspective will let u see my statement in right way :)

Bhai, i have already discussed about all this in last few weeks or months. Request u to search in forum for posts related to this. Also let me reiterate Food Food, Pic or any popular channel won't be removed unless broadcasters r planning to shut shop. Small disputes keep happening and same goes for Tata Sky.

Coming to ur observation of important channels missing on airtel , well i do not agree with this. Airtel has almost all SD channels and popular HD ones and some missing SD or HD channels will be available really soon. Music India is a useless channel, infact Insync or even Zee ETC r much better than it.

Lastly , yes its upto operators which bouquet they want to opt for based on demand or which segment they want to cater or expand. Tata Sky or Airtel will have all SD and HD channels but expecting same from dish d2h is difficult as their subscriber base is mostly rural or semi urban which enjoys watching basic channels in limited budget. Similarly Independent TV is targeting FTA market thus again by no ways will add premium channels. Its a very broad discussion and i have invested lot of time and efforts giving detailed analysis of it in various threads.

Hope this helps :)
Unless Airtel add MTV beats HD ...tatasky still rocks 😄

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock