Tata Sky introduces Thalaiva Pack with 43 channels at Rs 209 per month

Few channels added to the @Vadirocks shared pack channel list, 36 SD channels now. What are those ?

Screenshot taken from page 284 in his link Breaking - Tata Sky To Increase Package Price & Channels, W.E.F - 25th June

eYpBGhM.png

Last edited:
Tata sky's Vera level campaign provides cheap and affordable TV services to Tamil Nadu people at a price of @209/month.

Checked with TS CC , they told this pack is only for new customers not existing customers

Did anyone able to activate this pack? Asked local dealers they said for existing subscribers if box purchased before 6 month only able to activate it @Vadirocks bro will you be able to activate it?

Did anyone able to activate this pack? Asked local dealers they said for existing subscribers if box purchased before 6 month only able to activate it @Vadirocks bro will you be able to activate it?

Yes! I Can Activate Bro!

But This Pack Can Be Activated Only For TN Pincode (Not Even Pondicherry Pincode)

Only Delaer Can Activate This Pack

This Pack Available For Both New & Existing Subscribers

@Vadirocks bro I am also getting Zee thirai and Sony Ten 4
National geographic, Neat geo wild, History tv 18 - HD channels

these channels not mentioned in pack but I am getting in STB

Users of Thalaiva Pack, Can you confirm whether Vijay Music and Zee Thirai are working?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock