Tata Sky is adding '&tv HD' @ LCN 116

• Thread starter sky4us
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 31
  • Views: Views 9,634
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro, I believe only in his news, and not on his date. I believe only on the ch. no. i.e. ch. 116 on which &tvHD will be added and on the news that Tatasky will add &tvHD, but the date, I think, Tatasky will add it with its launch on 2nd March as I have read the same news somewhere else that Tatasky will add '&tvHD' channel on ch. 116 on its launch on 2nd March.

@ Sanjeev bro,

Bro, can you please confirm from the channel on their facebook or twitter page that their channel's HD version i.e. '&tvHD' will be added on Tatasky on ch. 116 on 2nd March or on 9th March. Bro, you are expert in this, as I have seen in the past that you have managed to get the authoritative replies for your quries from the respective channels on their facebook or twitter pages. Bro, I know you can do it once again. Bro, please confirm from the channel about their &tvHD's availability on Tatasky for the sake of all of us. Bro, I am expecting a confirmation news regarding this from your side. I hope you will not disappoint me.

Sanjeev bro, they have replied something or not !!

Re: RE: Tata Sky is adding '&tv HD' @ LCN 116

skm30 said:
Sanjeev bro, they have replied something or not !!
No bro till now I haven't got any reply :( :(

Sanjeev said:
No bro till now I haven't got any reply :( :(
Bro, keep on asking them again and again untill they reply to your queries !!

Guys, here is a latest update from my trustable source that Tata Sky will be adding '&tv HD' channel at LCN 116 on 1st April 2015 along with AXN HD and some more HD channels also Tatasky will add the long awaited Hindi feed on NatGeoWild channel.

sky4us said:
Guys, here is a latest update from my trustable source that Tata Sky will be adding '&tv HD' channel at LCN 116 on 1st April 2015 along with AXN HD and some more HD channels also Tatasky will add the long awaited Hindi feed on NatGeoWild channel.

Again fake news first confirm news 9 march 15 & 2nd confirm news 1 April 15 &tv hd .
what's trustable source very funny:D

3rd confirm news baba ji ka thullu :skd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock