Good News Tata Sky is now officially Tata Play

Also, Tata Play provides free live streaming of channels whichever you subscribe to on Mobile and Desktop. Which is one of the most important feature for me.
I dont think all Subscribed channels available on Mobile app..Few channels not available..Example Sun Music HD which is not available in Mobile app .

So i was watching some SD and HD channels, and i can say that the new logo is not at all distractive on 80% channels. Only on few channels because of the background color u can make out that there is a logo at the bottom.

I would have loved it if they had used Blue and Red combination, but its okay as we have to get used to what they have created.

Me too wants to move, wants to become Tata Play user but problem is airtel dish. I dont want a new dish, asked tata sky also about it but they refused to give connection without dish.
Go to any local shop dealer ,I changed from d2h to tata play without changing my d2h antenaa

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock