• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 6
  • Views: Views 2,026

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
some members are telling tata sky really too honest and doing great jobs.so tell ur opinion's guys sorry as it is not comparison i have posted it in tata sky section and you can post you.but no personal attact and comments!!!

Here are some points from my few month old thread ....

I am tatasky user for past couple of year and I found tatasky good in quality, packaging, customer care and other department too. :tup

Here I will give a brief of all points.
  1. Quality: I am watching tatasky in a 32" Full HD LCD and found quality of even SD channels good. Watching HD is out of the world experience. HD channels are awesome.
  2. Packaging: Tatasky have packages for different genre. Then there is make my pack, you can choose one or two, or as many as you want, channels to complete your choice of list. For HD you just pay 75 and enjoy 7 full HD channels including sport HD channel.
  3. Less or no extra charges: No charges for package up-gradation or degradation :tup. I have used 15 day holiday pack(service stop for 15 days) and its really good and @ nominal charges.
  4. Customer care : I have talk to customer care for 3-4 times and found that they are very helpful. They even called me when I registered the query from web portal. I changed my packages from old to new and back to old when required.
  5. Other: When I chose to go to tatasky+HD from tatasky+, I called up CC, they transferred the call to sales and I paid via mobile IVR, whola in just 3 working day my STB got replaced with all my balance transferred to new STB, actually they paired my old card with new one. Further they installed my old stb with new card without any charge @ my chosen place.

Big problem...... Less TP space...... No more channel addition.... :(:

dont worry mystic , just wait a little more space issue will get resolved really soon

Yeah, i do belive TATA SKY will be back with a BANG !! in near future. everybody will run to get a TATA SKY connection. just wait a little more.

lol!i think all we r only waiting for dat days coz its never coming.all dth r working hard but tata sky is droping channels only and chossing peoples hard wording money.moreover now 1year has gone after tp problem still no work in it.

From this we can noitce how worst tata sky is!!!

Bapun Raz said:
some members are telling tata sky really too honest and doing great jobs.so tell ur opinion's guys sorry as it is not comparison i have posted it in tata sky section and you can post you.but no personal attact and comments!!!

These are the answers I found when I researched about Tatasky.

Why channels are less & quality is low?
TS: We have bandwidth problem.

Then why are you claiming that you have the highest tps?
TS: :huh :huh

Packs are costly?
TS: We concentrate on top of the pyramid. Also we provide service to our customers. If you want good service you have to pay more,

You accept TS is costly?
TS: No we are very cheap.

:huh :huh :huh :huh

yes tata sky is worst dth....
bad customer service.... audio jitters in sd channels... no clarirty in Hd channels.....slow in adding new channels... etc.............etc...
Naam hi naam hay.............kay dhelay ka nahi...
BAKWAS DTH................dont buy this worst dth

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock