Breaking Tata Sky launches Binge Service for Rs 249 per month

• Thread starter IndiaN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 56
  • Views: Views 35,785
Amazon Binge Stick is free for Tatasky Subcribers and ₹249 which includes sunnxt and hotstar subscription.. ♥️

hotstar 99 per month
sunxt 50 per month
hungama play 99 per month = 248 per month
& cheaper if you pay annually.
Plus north user dont need sunxt, south dont need hungama.
So what exactly they are saving us in value?

hotstar 99 per month
sunxt 50 per month
hungama play 99 per month = 248 per month
& cheaper if you pay annually.
Plus north user dont need sunxt, south dont need hungama.
So what exactly they are saving us in value?
clearing off my query myself. This Rs.249 includes rental of firestick tv given free by tata sky.
Plus one gets tata sky timeshift tv app free with same channels as subscribed in your pack.
Thus you get new connection along with app subscription in Rs.249

Disclaimer: I got this info from yourube user review of tata sky binge user. Info may be correct.

Guys is anyone using Tata Sky stb and Tata sky binge on firestick on different TV's.

Does it allow to view live channels on firestick when STB is also playing a channel?

If this works then may be it can be used as alternate for secondary connection as some ppl suggested.

Why you should not go for Tatasky Edition of Fire TV stick :
First of all it is outdated one ! Now 4K version of Fire TV stick is available with tonnes of features, on the other hand the Tatasky trying to push the outdated product that too with the recurring subscription of Rs 249/PM. If you buy the product on ownership basis, our money will be recovered in less than 16 months, instead paying life long Rs 249, and paying penalty of Rs 4000 to tatasky, in case of loss or repair, during end of service. Lot of FREE OTT content available in Hotstar, Sony LIV. Sunnxt etc, without premium subscription. In tatasky case, whether you watch or not Rs 249 is compulsory.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock