Tata Sky launches Dhamaka Offer for new customers availing DTH connection

Hey guys!

Need a small help

I did book one TS HD connection under this offer today morning. But later technician called me and said they are not aware of this offer. They are saying they want the price of set top box etc etc and asking me whether any company would give offer like this and how will they get payment of DTH and STB.

Anyone knows how to claim this offer? TS CC are saying this offer is available.

Will online booking work?

Hey guys!

Need a small help

I did book one TS HD connection under this offer today morning. But later technician called me and said they are not aware of this offer. They are saying they want the price of set top box etc etc and asking me whether any company would give offer like this and how will they get payment of DTH and STB.

Anyone knows how to claim this offer? TS CC are saying this offer is available.

Will online booking work?
Guys, technician saying don't pay through online because it's a risk. Is there any problem If I order through online and pay Rs 4000 online? Will I have to give money to technician again?

Any TS using bros, please confirm.

Rs 4000 need to be paid once while placing order, keep screenshots as proof. You don't have to pay anything to the technician.
But later technician called me and said they are not aware of this offer. They are saying they want the price of set top box etc etc and asking me whether any company would give offer like this and how will they get payment of DTH and STB.
Show him this official offer page and tell him to get information from his seniors. Dhamaka Offer - Get Tata Sky HD Connection for FREE

I just had a chat with CC. They don't have any idea about the free upgrade. 😅

A query: If we upgrade with this offer, can we change the pack and channels whenever we want? Or the pack will be locked?

Anyone able to avail Dhamaka offer so far? The Tataplay website has no mention of it. I need to buy a new connection urgently. What would be the cheapest way to get the HD box?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock