Article Tata Sky launches ‘HD PVR Big Sale’ with massive 46% discount on new ‘Tata Sky+ HD’ connection

Just curious about how support will be for this box, in case of hardware failure after discontinuing.

Just curious about how support will be for this box, in case of hardware failure after discontinuing.

They have promised a complete box replacement for any issues for 3 years. Anything after that, well, no idea

Can you review it and upload screenshot?

Well, the technician was nice. He walked me through the procedure, then installed the Super LNB, set up the new box(took some time since box needed a software update). The picture quality looks much better. The satellite chosen was GSAT (I forgot the number). Showed me how to record and all. After everything took the money (Rs 4499). Took no installation or other charges than that. Been using it for 6 days now. As of now, no issues. Recorded shows while watching tv, and while in stand by mode. Everything works as of now :)

Am Switched to Tata Sky DVR box frm SUN Direct HD..Now am Regrets my Decision,,,becoz tata sky Services are Too GoooD ..but Picture Quality is Very Worst I never expected this type Quality from India's Prestages DTH ...So that's Why Tata Sky offer to low Price of this !

Everyone just telling about getting connection only. If you really want to review. Please attach screenshot. It will be helpful

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock