DDF Exclusive Tata Play lower NCF packs list

How is this cheating and confusing to customers? Plans are curated making it convenient for customers to select from. Not everyone has time to sit down modifying plans. Nor are everybody tech savvy to sit through online portals.
Right.. and they are also giving "Optimize" feature. Just select all the channels and hit optimize. 👌🏻

I have Marathi regional HD pack + knowledge+ English movies pack. I want to remove some of paid channels from Marathi regional HD like Colors Marathi HD and Zee Yuva. How can I do it? If I want to remove this channels will I have to take other Marathi channels on a la carte basis & skip this regional pack?

Extra amount for Optimize feature? 🤔
It's my first time hearing this.
Don't bother explaining. His intention is to defame Tata Sky. If you are not happy just move out. What's with so much fuss? They are not charging anything over legal limit of ₹130. They have right to do so. They have a flawless portal, excellent technicians service, chat based customer service, 1 day lock-in policy and provides multiple recharge offers throughout the month. Along with free streaming of subscribed channels over the internet. What else you want? No single operator in the country can match these.

Here's something to highlight about Tata Sky. Now say who is charging more. You can stream sporting events without a seperate subscription. Just look if you gotta watch BCCI's Events, IPL and Premiere League. You can stream on Watch Tata Sky website on PC and on Hotstar for free via Tata Sky app with Star Sports' channel subscription. Same is the case with Sony. You don't need seperate subscriptions to watch Champions League, WWE, UFC and any other sporting event that airs on Sony Sports too. You can watch same on Watch Tata Sky and Tata Sky app. Same is the case with Eurosport. These will save sports lovers ₹1797 annually. What else you want?

Every body is defending TS but no one is ready to accept that they are charging extra amount for this.
I had Airtel Digital tv before,for this kind of pack I have to pay more than 450 p.m.now only 395 p.m. and more hd channels

tata sky now officially discontinues all old packages
my old rs 214 +153ncf hindi lite pack is now 299+108 ncf hindi lite new hd
adding useless channels without customers consent
capitalism it is then...

Discounts on NCF is not new but some people don't know about it mostly because it is hard to find as you have to individually choose each pack to know its NCF, this list is prepared for that. The NCF charge you get with these packs won't increase even when you modify your plan by adding a la carte channels, other broadcaster or add on packs up to 200 channels. If you add more than one curated pack, then the lowest NCF pack price will be considered.

Pack Name​
NCF (Including Taxes)​
Bengali Lite News TS₹ 135.42
Bengali Lite Plus₹ 116.73
Gujarati Lite HD New₹ 101.48
Gujarati Lite New₹ 120.36
Hindi Bachat New₹ 143.06
Hindi Lite HD New₹ 101.48
Hindi Lite New₹ 120.28
Hindi Smart New₹ 122.87
Kannada Lite New₹ 125.04
Kannada Lite Plus New₹ 103.34
Marathi Hindi Basic 2₹ 146.32
Marathi Hindi Lite₹ 126.36
Odia Lite₹ 123.90
Odia Lite HD New₹ 102.47
Punjab Super₹ 131.40
Tamil Lite₹ 114.44
Tamil Lite New₹ 107.36
Tamil Lite New HD₹ 111.12
Tamil Lite Plus₹ 103.86
Telugu Lite New₹ 128.58
I dont find tamil lite new hd pack, is it available ?

I dont find tamil lite new hd pack, is it available ?
It is region specific bro, restricted to people residing in certain cities of Tamil Nadu 👇

DUAzvl6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock