DDF Exclusive Tata Play lower NCF packs list

Tatasky is spamming and misleading users in karnataka market by calling users and saying you are a valuable customer and there is a special offer only for you and says about Kannada basic HD packs.

But they don't tell the Additional NCF of Rs. 153 and says total price is pack price and you are saving more. But once you agree and ask them to activate, they will add extra Rs. 153 on top of package which would result in high monthly subscription.

Even if u ask what about NCF? they won't tell and says it can be checked only after activating the pack.

Bhedad8.png

can check latest packs here

Tatasky is spamming and misleading users in karnataka market by calling users and saying you are a valuable customer and there is a special offer only for you and says about Kannada basic HD packs.

But they don't tell the Additional NCF of Rs. 153 and says total price is pack price and you are saving more. But once you agree and ask them to activate, they will add extra Rs. 153 on top of package which would result in high monthly subscription.

Even if u ask what about NCF? they won't tell and says it can be checked only after activating the pack.
I'm also from karnataka but I didn't receive any call like that....

Discounts on NCF is not new but some people don't know about it mostly because it is hard to find as you have to individually choose each pack to know its NCF, this list is prepared for that. The NCF charge you get with these packs won't increase even when you modify your plan by adding a la carte channels, other broadcaster or add on packs up to 200 channels. If you add more than one curated pack, then the lowest NCF pack price will be considered.

Pack Name​
NCF (Including Taxes)​
Bengali Lite News TS₹ 135.42
Bengali Lite Plus₹ 116.73
Gujarati Lite HD New₹ 101.48
Gujarati Lite New₹ 120.36
Hindi Bachat New₹ 143.06
Hindi Lite HD New₹ 101.48
Hindi Lite New₹ 120.28
Hindi Smart New₹ 122.87
Kannada Lite New₹ 125.04
Kannada Lite Plus New₹ 103.34
Marathi Hindi Basic 2₹ 146.32
Marathi Hindi Lite₹ 126.36
Odia Lite₹ 123.90
Odia Lite HD New₹ 102.47
Punjab Super₹ 131.40
Tamil Lite₹ 114.44
Tamil Lite New₹ 107.36
Tamil Lite New HD₹ 111.12
Tamil Lite Plus₹ 103.86
Telugu Lite New₹ 128.58
List updated with the latest changes. Old prices and plans can be checked in the quote box above.

Screenshot-2022-08-15-21-02-16-426-com-ryzmedia-tatasky.jpg

IMG-20220815-210023.jpg

I am getting ncf of Rs.65 with this Telugu Super Saver pack.. did anyone tested it, Is this the lowest NCF ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock