DDF Exclusive Tata Play Mobile App News, Discussions & Updates

• Thread starter Mr.Bhat
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 227
  • Views: Views 52,207
Anyone else noticed that rating of Tata Play app's rating on Play Store is deteriorating? I don't see any issue with that app. Instead it has exclusive features other apps lags like catch up of tv ad-free, streaming of BBC News, clarity of sports is also better than Sony Liv and Hotstar with zero down time.
Two major reasons for deteriorating rating as per reviews-

Users are not able to easily modify packages after recent changes in the process
They removed remote control feature which was there for the most premium HD+ PVR Set Top boxes

Also, their Play Store team is terrible at handling reviews. They have one single template reply for all bad reviews, no follow up, and no way to work on the feedback.

Anyone else noticed that rating of Tata Play app's rating on Play Store is deteriorating? I don't see any issue with that app. Instead it has exclusive features other apps lags like catch up of tv ad-free, streaming of BBC News, clarity of sports is also better than Sony Liv and Hotstar with zero down time.
Because they've removed so many channels unnecessarily from My Box section. Not able to watch the channels or check the channels EPG details for next 2 days . Very bad from the last update.

Tata Play app no longer allows streaming of WPL's matches on Sports 18. Channel is asking to stream the event on JioCinema.

As a long term tata play user I can confirm their service has gone down recently, I recalled asking them to fix no audio issue on CN HD+ on tata play app and they did not even acknowledged the issue and told me that their is something wrong with my phone itself, lol 🤣, they were better earlier.

Also, if JIO is going to buy stake in tata play then tata play should also add channels like animax, kcm or hits etc in their platform, that will give them major advantage over other dth operators.

Also, if JIO is going to buy stake in tata play then tata play should also add channels like animax, kcm or hits etc in their platform, that will give them major advantage over other dth operators.
I don't think Tatas will let that happen in order to save the brand.

I don't think Tatas will let that happen in order to save the brand.

They can save their brand but Tata Sky was much better for user than Tata Play, they need to improve their service and made it like they used to be when they were Tata sky.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock