DDF Exclusive Tata Play Mobile App News, Discussions & Updates

• Thread starter Mr.Bhat
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 227
  • Views: Views 51,903
Updated Of New Version 9.1 On 3rd Jan -2019 Unable To Upload Image Due To Network Issue.

Feature Are:

1) Download Your Favorite Videos On Your Device & Watch Them Later Off-line.

Last edited:
What's New:
  • Tata Sky cricket Arena - World Cup Schedule, Team Standings, Ball by ball Live updates, Detailed Scoreboard, Player Profiles & Match Analytics
  • Cricket Live score widget
ThUYPyf.jpg

3I89rp1.jpg
l38m3LK.jpg

4QtVfuK.jpg
H0xC08v.jpg

Last edited:
Live chat in Browser is giving 'knock knock' sound whenever cc sends any message but that sound is not present in the app.

Last edited:
Live chat in Browser is giving 'knock knock' sound whenever cc sends any message but that sound is not present in the app.
I get the sound on mobile app too. However only when the app is in view. If you minimized and viewing other app then it won't come. This thing spoils the whole feature of the knock knock sound.

I get the sound on mobile app too. However only when the app is in view. If you minimized and viewing other app then it won't come. This thing spoils the whole feature of the knock knock sound.
In my case,the sound comes only if you type anything and a message comes.If you are simply viewing the chat messages then no sounds are coming.
But the Tata sky mobile app notification sound is horrible.It's sound is so strong that it feels like you are just near a TV and tuned to ch 100 with volume-3 bars:mad:

In my case,the sound comes only if you type anything and a message comes.If you are simply viewing the chat messages then no sounds are coming.
That is supposed to act that way only. It is to notify you when a new message is arrived. Why would anyone want to get beep sound without any message/notification incoming?:unsure:

That is supposed to act that way only. It is to notify you when a new message is arrived. Why would anyone want to get beep sound without any message/notification incoming?:unsure:
Not that.Suppose you have sent a message and just waiting for reply.Then no sound comes.But if you are typing something and a message comes from representative then a knock knock knock sound comes.

Not that.Suppose you have sent a message and just waiting for reply.Then no sound comes.But if you are typing something and a message comes from representative then a knock knock knock sound comes.
Oh that! WhatsApp having that feature. If you even send a message it will give beep sound. Yes, TS don't have it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock