Seeking Help Tata Sky Multi TV connection related queries

asgworldindia

Reaction score
Bro if you are having cineplex hd in your package + you are paying HDAF then why you would even think of subscribing on a la carte bases.
a la carta cineplex hd is for those who either not having cineplex hd in there package even after paying HDAF (199 pack in my case) or for those who don't want to give HDAF & want to watch only cineplex hd in HD. So if you don't want to pay HDAF after subscribing to 399 pack you can go for cineplex hd a la carte at ₹30 (₹399+₹30=₹429).

Thanx @Shantanu bro.....
OK... My brother intended to install TS in coming days. But before that we have some confusions and queries about TS and as a TS user We think that you all TS users will help us in these matters. So queries are:--

1) If I take TS connection then Ultra pack will be free for 1 month. But if I install another box as "Multiroom" after 15 to 16 days of my Primary connection then what will be the free period of the Multiroom as well as Primary connection..or the free period will be terminated in the multiroom box.

2) After the free period of 1 month is over I want to Recharge my account for 12 months.So how will Recharge that --by giving the full amount (primary package charge+primary hdaf+multiroom package charge) in one time or Recharge like... (primary package charge+primary hdaf) and multiroom charges separetely. ....

For example:- Primary package-399+hdaf-175=574 per month and 6315 for 12 months +multiroom 250 per month and 2750 for 12 months. So will I Recharge with rs.6315+2750=rs.9065 in one single transaction or by separate transaction of firstly rs.6315 and after then rs.2750...

3)Regarding LNB signal issue is it true that single lnb with single box connection provides full signal than single lnb dual port connected to primary & multiroom box? Does signal usually decrease by using dual port LNB for primary as well as multiroom box.

4)If any add-on is taken on primary box then that add on will be provided in multiroom box or not? If yes then what will be the charge?

5)Primary hd box will cost rs.2000 and as per TS offer the multiroom box will be provided for rs.1200. But if I want to buy the both in one time then what will be the cost? Rs.2000×2=rs.4000 or rs.2000+rs.1200=rs.3200 ?

Your valuable comments and suggession are required in these matters.
Thanx & Regards

Last edited:
Thanx @Shantanu bro.....
OK... My brother intended to install TS in coming days. But before that we have some confusions and queries about TS and as a TS user We think that you all TS users will help us in these matters. So queries are:--

1) If I take TS connection then Ultra pack will be free for 1 month. But if I install another box as "Multiroom" after 15 to 16 days of my Primary connection then what will be the free period of the Multiroom as well as Primary connection..or the free period will be terminated in the multiroom box.

2) After the free period of 1 month is over I want to Recharge my account for 12 months.So how will Recharge that --by giving the full amount (primary package charge+primary hdaf+multiroom package charge) in one time or Recharge like... (primary package charge+primary hdaf) and multiroom charges separetely. ....

For example:- Primary package-399+hdaf-175=574 per month and 6315 for 12 months +multiroom 250 per month and 2750 for 12 months. So will I Recharge with rs.6315+2750=rs.9065 in one single transaction or by separate transaction of firstly rs.6315 and after then rs.2750...

3)Regarding LNB signal issue is it true that single lnb with single box connection provides full signal than single lnb dual port connected to primary & multiroom box? Does signal usually decrease by using dual port LNB for primary as well as multiroom box.

4)If any add-on is taken on primary box then that add on will be provided in multiroom box or not? If yes then what will be the charge?

5)Primary hd box will cost rs.2000 and as per TS offer the multiroom box will be provided for rs.1200. But if I want to buy the both in one time then what will be the cost? Rs.2000×2=rs.4000 or rs.2000+rs.1200=rs.3200 ?

Your valuable comments and suggession are required in these matters.
Thanx & Regards

So no suggestions till now....what happen bros?

Secondary connection will not work if primary connection is inactive.
You can recharge as per your wish. Either way. Separately or together. Pack should be activated after that with CC or mytatasky site or SMS.
Simple fact, signal on dual port LNB gets divided into 2 boxes where as single port LNB for one connection gives full signal towards one box only.

But i must say the LNB Tata Sky provides are powerful ones so signal drops for multi LNB is not noticeable.
You need not to subscribe any add-on or base pack separately for secondary multi tv connection. It is clone of first connection. All channels subscribed on first connection will come in 2nd, 3rd, 4th connection with fixed fee of Rs.250 for each multi tv connection.
Second one obviously! :) You will get secondary connection in its price attached to your primary connection subscriber ID.

OK........
You didn't even cared to say a thanks or used like where as i spared my valuables time. Such selfishness nature will take you towards downhill. Where as fellow members who did not even needed help liked my post because i atleast tried to help you.

No appreciation means no motivation towards more helpfulness!

Just my personal thinking. I try to be frank with my members hence spoke this. I noticed this before also from you so saying.

Still to understand :-

1) As per the query I am stating an example:-
If I take TS Connection on primary box on the 1st day of the month then my Free preview of 1 month will be ended on 30th day of that month. In between If I take Multiroom box as 2nd connection on the 16th day of that month then what will be the Free preview time on the multiroom box? It will be also ended with the primary box free preview time on 30th of the month or it will carry forward to the 16th day of the next month?

3) So TS providing with strong LNB then I think Signal cut off will not be issue in near future?

5) So it will be within rs.3200/- (with no extra hidden cost?)

You didn't even cared to say a thanks or used like where as i spared my valuables time. Such selfishness nature will take you towards downhill. Where as fellow members who did not even needed help liked my post because i atleast tried to help you.
Just my personal thinking. I try to be frank with my members hence spoke this. I noticed this before also from you so saying.

No no Bhai I just go through your post and make myself to learn and understand the whole process because it is very new for me. I know that your valuable advice and comments will be more helpful for me.Don't be so angry with me because actually I reacted late on your help. Your patronage will be always appreciable by me .Thanx Bapun Bhai.

Last edited:
1) As per the query I am stating an example:-
If I take TS Connection on primary box on the 1st day of the month then my Free preview of 1 month will be ended on 30th day of that month. In between If I take Multiroom box as 2nd connection on the 16th day of that month then what will be the Free preview time on the multiroom box? It will be also ended with the primary box free preview time on 30th of the month or it will carry forward to the 16th day of the next month?
Free preview period starts from the day of activation and doesn't go beyond with the other subscribed packages.
3) So TS providing with strong LNB then I think Signal cut off will not be issue in
They were providing Inverto brand LNB which is world's one of the best LNB maker.
It can power up upto 36 Tata Sky set top boxes through MDU dish. I personally use that LNB on my dual TS DVR connection (which has 3+3=6 tuners in total)

But now that LNB is being given only for DVR so with normal HD set top boxes you will be getting Sharp LNB, which is also good for signal receiving.
5) So it will be within rs.3200/- (with no extra hidden cost?)
Confirm with dealer/CC before buying.

Don't be so angry with me because actually I reacted late on your help.
Its not about being angry bro. But you know, we get no monetary benefit for helping each other, all we can do is say some kind words or make the use of like button to show support towards that useful post which helped us. You, being a old member by now still did not do anything so i felt bad and shared my feelings. :) No hard feelings inside surely.

Btw you are welcome!(y)

Now the whole process and procedure is crystal clear to me. And before installing it I will definitely remember your valuable guidance and help towards all the issue. Kudos to you @Bapun Bhai. Love you...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock