Tata Sky must immediately revert their policy of charging HD Access Fees

• Thread starter NinadG
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 17
  • Views: Views 3,685

NinadG

Reaction score
Py7Vdhy.jpg

We all know that TS charges HD access fee to subscribers for watching HD channels of SD variants available in respective packs.
There is an online petition on Akosha Spark website spark.akosha.com for this contentious TS HD access fee issue.

Click on the following link to open the petition & then click on 'Agree'.

Tata Sky must immediately revert their policy of charging HD Access Fees | Spark @ Akosha

Now vote en masse about Tata Sky HD Access Fee issue by clicking on 'Agree' button so that Akosha Spark can take up this issue with TS once it reaches the required number of votes. Also they can launch online campaign to make people aware about this issue.
Also inform your friends/colleagues/relatives/neighbours to vote for this even if they dont have TS connection.
This will help put pressure on Tata Sky to consider HD Acess Fee issue.
You can also launch online drive by putting your own request/complaints about this on Akosha Spark spark.akosha.com :tup

Tata Sky must immediately revert their policy of charging HD Access Fees

bro did you see the date on which this was created.... its started on 10 Oct, 2012, almost a year and half ago and had got only 1 vote so far :lol

Yes & now only 5 days are left, but I think one can create new petition for TS HD access fee issue which will generate more awareness about this.

Re: RE: Tata Sky must immediately revert their policy of charging HD Access Fees

mmadhankumar said:
bro did you see the date on which this was created.... its started on 10 Oct, 2012, almost a year and half ago and had got only 1 vote so far :lol

So customers are quite happy with this policy :p

yes internet is full of info about this TS HD Access Fee issue.

From 1 recent month on this forum i hav understood i thing that NINADG is a true TS hater n DIPAYAN is a true TS lover n they will go to any limit to prove their points ...I strongly think they r prs from dth companies and they hav been assigned to do this work...

Srajal Ag said:
From 1 recent month on this forum i hav understood i thing that NINADG is a true TS hater n DIYAPAN is a true TS lover n they will go to any limit to prove their points ...I strongly think they r prs from dth companies and they hav been assigned to do this work...

If you see all post/thread history then you will come to know the things correctly. I am new to forum & not from DTH background so I just keeps pointing some facts & raising questions as our distinguished members keep updating us all. More importantly issues starts with some disdainful facts/posts & then I have to respond just like any other member.

What you said just applies to you as well considering all your past posts history....:lol

I wish I do get some job for any DTH to work for as I am jobless right now & surviving on a small business. If TS offers me good job for doing its publicity then I will be most happy to do that....:k
....Waiting for TS CEO Harit Nagpal's call.....:p

Re: RE: Tata Sky must immediately revert their policy of charging HD Access Fees

Srajal Ag said:
From 1 recent month on this forum i hav understood i thing that NINADG is a true TS hater n DIYAPAN is a true TS lover n they will go to any limit to prove their points ...I strongly think they r prs from dth companies and they hav been assigned to do this work...

Hello Mr Nagpal, are u listening ? Please select me in our next campus placement. Please :p

dipayan said:
Hello Mr Nagpal, are u listening ? Please select me in our next campus placement. Please :p

yeah that would be great thing for him....

NinadG said:
If you see all post/thread history then you will come to know the things correctly. I am new to forum & not from DTH background so I just keeps pointing some facts & raising questions as our distinguished members keep updating us all. More importantly issues starts with some disdainful facts/posts & then I have to respond just like any other member.

What you said just applies to you as well considering all your past posts history....:lol

I wish I do get some job for any DTH to work for as I am jobless right now & surviving on a small business. If TS offers me good job for doing its publicity then I will be most happy to do that....:k
....Waiting for TS CEO Harit Nagpal's call.....:p

Oh yaa ..then why u point negative facts abt TS only (which is evident from this :no ----)

And if u look at my posts n thread as i use only ts n some times airtel i generally open posts of ts n artl section so only talk abt them but I :no ----

@mod note: :no:no:no.... no personal attacks, pls be a little polite when posting in d forum, or addressing any member.:angry

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock