Tata sky not accepting plan change

srirami

Reaction score
I have request for ala carte on 22-Oct-2013 and now i want to change my plan to South Mega Hd pack , i have recharge approx 8k to my account and now tata sky is telling i can't change my plan till 22-Nov-2013.

Subscriber ID: 10*********

Kindly escalate the issue to Tata Sky, if they are activating a plan registration in mid of the month, why can't the de-activate or accept change of plan in mid of the month.

Subscriber ID: 10********
Mobile Number: 99********

Regards,
Ravikumar S

Wow, Tata sky fixed the issue. The representative called from Tata Sky head office and appologised on behalf of the customer care representative and issue fixed now.

@srirami, nice your issue is been fixed. but dont put your personnel ID here in public forums. Delete your ID & mobile numbers from your post.

Re: RE: Tata sky not accepting plan change

@srirami do not share any of your personal info here in public forums. Those info have been removed...

About your issue, you can't change the base pack within 30 days of subscribing to it. This is a general rule.. The first agent should have just said this.. But he may not be aware of the fact that the change can be allowed if customer opts for any mega pack. I guess someone from the monitoring/quality control dept. should have checked this call and called you back to fix it... :tup

mmadhankumar said:
@srirami do not share any of your personal info here in public forums. Those info have been removed...

About your issue, you can't change the base pack within 30 days of subscribing to it. This is a general rule.. The first agent should have just said this.. But he may not be aware of the fact that the change can be allowed if customer opts for any mega pack. I guess someone from the monitoring/quality control dept. should have checked this call and called you back to fix it... :tup

I think change of base pack is possible within 30 days, only a la carte and addon has lock period which is 30 days. Isn't it ?:huh

dipayan said:
I think change of base pack is possible within 30 days, only a la carte and addon has lock period which is 30 days. Isn't it ?:huh

Yeah ... you are right lock on period not for base pack.

The guy who called me there is no locking period and appologized for the issue.

Meanwhile i guess we can close this thread as the issue is solved.

It is always better to talk to CC agents/sup in order to :k than :huh

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock