DTH updates Tata Sky now charging for same day add and drop

• Thread starter culphy
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 48
  • Views: Views 14,699
There is no lock in period unless you are subscribed to any service channel, can you shre screenshot of debit message

Then, what is this?
6P8r6XX.jpg

Suppose i drop sab tv hd and add zee tv hd at same time what will be process of deduction ?as balance remain same or not ...

Suppose i drop sab tv hd and add zee tv hd at same time what will be process of deduction ?as balance remain same or not ...
Deduction bro, as you already watched the channels and you are changing it, so it will be counted

TS is such a worst cheater dth ever. My friend's TS STB is off from last 2 yrs so day before yesterday he recharge it rs 200 and than he change the pack. Earlier it was the old TS pack so he was not getting channels so he change and down grade pack. TS deducted double balance after that. First as per old pack around 13 rs and than rs10 as per new pack so total 23 rs they have deducted same day. He was made one complaint than TS person told they can not refund as you have changed pack so to base pack price will deduct. I hate TS and I am lucky I am not using this cheater dth

TS is such a worst cheater dth ever. My friend's TS STB is off from last 2 yrs so day before yesterday he recharge it rs 200 and than he change the pack. Earlier it was the old TS pack so he was not getting channels so he change and down grade pack. TS deducted double balance after that. First as per old pack around 13 rs and than rs10 as per new pack so total 23 rs they have deducted same day. He was made one complaint than TS person told they can not refund as you have changed pack so to base pack price will deduct. I hate TS and I am lucky I am not using this cheater dth

They have deducted 2 days subscription in single day when I was down grade my pack.
Twice charging is possible yes but only for channels/packs not NCF, we have also seen from screenshots shared by other members in this thread that the deducted amount is often refunded too.

Your calculations does not seem to be correct as well. You see if Rs 13 was charged earlier that means his pack price = 13 x 30 = 390 (including 155 NCF). Then if Rs 10 is deducted again after changing pack then pack price will be 10 x 30 = 300 and this price is EXCLUDING 155 NCF because it was already charged so he haven't downgraded but he upgraded his plan from 390 per month to Rs 455 per month.

Twice charging is possible yes but only for channels/packs not NCF, we have also seen from screenshots shared by other members in this thread that the deducted amount is often refunded too.

Your calculations does not seem to be correct as well. You see if Rs 13 was charged earlier that means his pack price = 13 x 30 = 390 (including 155 NCF). Then if Rs 10 is deducted again after changing pack then pack price will be 10 x 30 = 300 and this price is EXCLUDING 155 NCF because it was already charged so he haven't downgraded but he upgraded his plan from 390 per month to Rs 455 per month.
No CC told that when you was recharge your TS than they deduct amount suddenly and after I changed pack they again deduct the money.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock