DDF Exclusive Tata Sky Offline offer

Abhinav

Editor-in-Chief, DreamDTH News
Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
Price of new SD connection is Rs. 1499 and for HD connection it is Rs. 1699. You will not get even a single day subscription with that.

But Tata Sky dealers have offer on new connection. If you book your SD connection it will cost Rs. 2599 and you will get 6 months Hindi Basic Pack Free. For HD connection you need to pay Rs. 3599 and you will get 6 months Hindi Basic Pack free with that too.

Hindi Basic Pack costs Rs. 334.7 per month. For 6 months = 334.7 x 6 = 2008.

nxuCqj6.jpg

Last edited:
Yes this is correct but one problem is that if you opted for this offer then you can’t change your pack for next 6 months. One of our member is just trapped like this offer.

Only regional pack will activate for only 1650 rs 6 months
Post with source please. I had that news for 2 days but I waited for the image before posting.

Last edited:
Only 100₹ benifit on HD connection ??
I think @Azhar888 bro got HD connection @2200-2300₹ with 6 month free Hindi basic pack.

Only 100₹ benifit on HD connection ??
I think @Azhar888 bro got HD connection @2200-2300₹ with 6 month free Hindi basic pack.
I got 6m Hindi basic pack with hd connection at 2200....reducing effective price of the box to just ₹196(2200-2004)...customer care didn't agree to drop the 6m pack so I tweeted and they dropped it immediately and refunded ₹1993 to my account after deducting 1 day charge......

This is the best offer I got...can anyone believe...😄😅

I got 6m Hindi basic pack with hd connection at 2200....reducing effective price of the box to just ₹196(2200-2004)...customer care didn't agree to drop the 6m pack so I tweeted and they dropped it immediately and refunded ₹1993 to my account after deducting 1 day charge......

Yes, it’s great deal for you. 👍🏻

from where you bought this offer

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock