Discussion Tata Sky Picture Quality Issues On Few HD Channels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update: Received a call this evening. She did another refresh and asked me to check if it's better. I said it will not be resolved with a mere refresh. I askeed her to forward the complaint to the technical team. She said they already did and they are asking for a screenshot with error code. I said there's no error code, the issue is with the picture quality. She insisted for a screenshot of the issue. I told her you won't understand the issue with a screenshot and I'll send a video. She said they won't accept a video they need a picture. After this conversation lasted for 10 minutes, I understood there's no use to argue. I finally said I'll send the picture showing the issue, but I need an email from her saying they won't accept video but only photo. She didn't agree for that. After I insisted, she agreed. I don't think she'll send an email. @Ramesh DthSky they are asking for a picture lol.

Update: Received a call this evening. She did another refresh and asked me to check if it's better. I said it will not be resolved with a mere refresh. I askeed her to forward the complaint to the technical team. She said they already did and they are asking for a screenshot with error code. I said there's no error code, the issue is with the picture quality. She insisted for a screenshot of the issue. I told her you won't understand the issue with a screenshot and I'll send a video. She said they won't accept a video they need a picture. After this conversation lasted for 10 minutes, I understood there's no use to argue. I finally said I'll send the picture showing the issue, but I need an email from her saying they won't accept video but only photo. She didn't agree for that. After I insisted, she agreed. I don't think she'll send an email. @Ramesh DthSky they are asking for a picture lol.

The executives wont understand this issue as they are not trained to attend such advanced technical issues. For them they want to know if the user can see the picture/sound properly without any interruptions.

Only way is to mail to nodal officer or the MD/CEO himself thats Mr. Harit Nagpal

Yes @Siva. I expected that they will ask for a snap one day from you as well. I shared my experience in the post #99 of this thread and things happened in a similar fashion to you as well. I think there is seriously something wrong with the protocol they are following for resolving an issue. They just wanted to make sure if the customer gets uninterrupted audio and video on his/her TV set. But they need to go beyond and have a technical team that interacts directly with the customer and really understands what exactly the technical issue or aspect the customer is referring to, either with respect to audio or video.

The problem here is when we escalate the same to nodal officer, then there also a similar process is being followed. I followed up with the Nodal officer with greater expectations for three months with nearly five or six calls and nearly thirty mails. I believe, as far as this picture quality issue is concerned, only our precious time gets wasted here in arguing with them to explain the issue but nothing moves ahead for the satisfaction of the customer.

Last edited:
@Siva bro. did you try mailing Mr. Nagpal on this issue. He replies to most of our emails. Being a serious issue, he might respond you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock