TATA(sky postponed launching of new advanced STB

sayan.sunny

Contributor
Reaction score
DDF friends just got the news from tata sky distributor point, a new advanced stb along with many new features- is to be launched in mid January-2014. actually i wanted to upgrade my HD stb to HD+ And the distributor is known to me, so i went to him. He suggest me to wait til January-2014, as new advanced stb is comming. he also added that they are adding many new channel and services very soon. so new year brings surprises to us. lets wait friends...
Update: Got the news from senior sales executive that they are not launching new advanced DVR as of now because a huge activity is running. I'll share the news soon.

RE: TATA(sky is about to launch new advenced STB along with many new feature in 2014

TataSky Planning to Launch USB Recording on its HD Set Top Boxes in 2014..

RE: TATA(sky is about to launch new advenced STB along with many new feature in 2014

sayan.sunny said:
DDF friends just got the news from tata sky distributor point, a new advenced stb along with many new features- is to be launched in mid January-2014. actually i wanted to upgrade my HD stb to HD+ And the distributor is known to me, so i went to him. He suggest me to wait til january-2014, as new advanced stb is comming. he also added that they are adding many new channel and services very soon. so new year brings surprises to us. lets wait friends...

Any guesses, what could be advanced feature in already advanced Tata Sky :)??

One is USB recording...which is really lacking with respect to other DTH.
Another could be Showcase HD, because paying 75rs for SD movie is tough....

Several HD and Music channels and many more of course lacking...

However without any doubt they have exclusive features like...
1. Internet based recording.
2. Wi-Fi connectivity.
3. Good VoD.
4. Great GUI and Guide freature with intuitive subsections like Movies-->Hindi, English, Regional etc.
5. Wifi remote (not so good, but at least this feature exists).
6. Great Web Portal, add drop channels facility via internet.
7. Updated web portal with latest.
8. Active Services.

sayan.sunny said:
DDF friends just got the news from tata sky distributor point, a new advenced stb along with many new features- is to be launched in mid January-2014. actually i wanted to upgrade my HD stb to HD+ And the distributor is known to me, so i went to him. He suggest me to wait til january-2014, as new advanced stb is comming. he also added that they are adding many new channel and services very soon. so new year brings surprises to us. lets wait friends...

what advanced feature??:huh

piinku1 said:
what advanced feature??:huh

They have also no idea bro. they will update me if have any info..

Please help All feature available old technicolor hd box yes / no usb disabled

may be they will probably launch 1000gb hd dvr box just as videocon d2h
as sky uk has already launched 1 tb hd dvr

Pallab Deka said:
TataSky Planning to Launch USB Recording on its HD Set Top Boxes in 2014..

It needs only a software update on existing hd and new mpeg4 sd stb's. i am talking about a new stb.

psinha870 said:
may be they will probably launch 1000gb hd dvr box just as videocon d2h
as sky uk has already launched 1 tb hd dvr

May be somthing better than that, like smart stb capable to access internet, multiple channel recording etc.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock