DDF Exclusive Tata Play provides 207 Channels & Services as Complementary In the Initial NCF Slab Of Rs 153

They are Pay Channels
No on November they converted to Pay as FTA Channels can't be included in bouquets so .
Even then, remember that they (Star Utsav, Zee Anmol, Sony Pal, Rishtey) are from big networks. And no big network is going to give DDFD channels just like that. In short, DDFD ≠ FTA.
For the information of less knowledgeable members:
Do you think one of Star's flagship channels, Star Bharat, will be given free? Just because it is on DDFD? Never. A full ₹19 for Star Bharat.

Last edited:
As per news, sun direct offering all the feeds available with them for just 153 rs and one can watch a pay feed just paying it price. This should be the way forward for all.

Great work @Anish Pai bro.(y) TS has also done a good job by not asking for NCF for those 190 channels. So now we can get all the 220 FTA channels that are present in the platform by giving 153 bucks of NCF and rest of the money can be used to chose pay channels as I used to spent 760 odd bucks monthly. And also I can save some bucks.

May be from 1st Feb 2019 TATA|sky will add 3 more FTA Channels which will include NCF and available on 100 SD Channel Boquet............
  1. Republic Bharat
  2. Harvest News English
  3. Sun Bangla
What to say @SarfaRaZ dada and @Anish Pai bhai?........

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock