Good News Tata Sky Refer N Earn programme - you get ₹300 while your friend gets ₹600 off on new HD connection

• Thread starter IndiaN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 33
  • Views: Views 6,572
Share details

referral-program-mob.jpg

Tata Sky Referral Program Offer: Refer your Friend and earn INR 300 per Referral | Tata Sky

Rs 600 discount for the friend, is this direct discount from Rs 1599, that makes it Rs 999 ???

Or is Rs 600 will be credited to his account after the account activation???

Rs 600 discount for the friend, is this direct discount from Rs 1599, that makes it Rs 999 ???

Or is Rs 600 will be credited to his account after the account activation???
I think Nothing for them
Only general discount 2200-1599=601

I think Nothing for them
Only general discount 2200-1599=601

Found this in T&C

REFERRAL BENEFIT
Subject to the Terms and Conditions of this Referral Program, upon the successful activation of the connection of the Prospect, the Subscriber who has referred such Prospect will become eligible for receiving a cashback of Rs. 300/- (Rupees Three Hundred only) and the Prospect shall be eligible to a credit of Rs. 600/- (Rupees Six Hundred only) box discount ('Referral Benefits') to his/her Tata Sky Subscription account within one (1) day of such successful activation.

Once your referred number activates TS you get Rs 300 in your TS account. Rs 600 discount will not be credited to that new TS account it's a discount in HD box price.

There is no last date fixed for this offer it can it pulled out by TS anytime.

Screenshot-Tata-Sky-20190412-210708.png

Last edited:
Cost of new connection without discount?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock