DTH updates Tata Sky removed 3 languages from Sony Pix (Added Back)

Alright, I have had enough. It's not me that is unlucky. It's Tata Sky to finally have a customer who isn't a suck up. If I face issue I speak about it. I called about it and ask them. They again took it as a feedback. We both know how it works. They didn't mention anything about changes. It's not my job to cross check with other operators when I face issues. What kind of point of is this?

Me : I want to watch Harry Potter. It's not working in Hindi.
You : Pay for Airtel too. You know major changes happening in Tata Sky.
Me : Are they gonna compensate for all the inconvenience caused?
You : No, you get new channel numbers to memorize.

And about that major LCN changes. Other companies do that to. Tata Sky is not the only company doing it. They do it in middle of the night when most people aren't watching. My MSO did it too. They completed less than an hour. When the switched from 1-200 to 400-600 random numbers. Yesterday, EPG was down for around 5 hours. This is sad that they are creating so much inconvenience for so long time for some LCN changes.
You are new on Tata Sky so you don't understand, they take care of feedbacks and work on it, any old customer can confirm this. Today only Anish bro posted that his feedback is now implemented, I also had similar experience in past.
Last year I had requested CC to make this option available for customers so that there was no need to contact chat or CC everytime to resume and suspend the service.

Atlast they added it, thankful to Tata Sky for working on feedback.

You are new on Tata Sky so you don't understand, they take care of feedbacks and work on it, any old customer can confirm this. Today only Anish bro posted that his feedback is now implemented, I also had similar experience in past.
Normally, if I write post anything. Users ask for photos and screenshots. It would be eternal satisfying for me. If he could provide a screenshot on same with the date. No offense. As my impression of their customer service is currently this.👇
Discussion - General News & Updates About Tata Sky

This might be the reason, they changed the skyscrapper premier date. Now They Mentioned new date for premier is oct6th. so till then TS will work on the above mentioned problem ???

Can Anyone Confirm, Now Which Languages are being displayed on Sony Pix & On Which DTH Operator. ?

So how will TS subscribers watch further premieres which r scheduled in multi language format?
Before premiers they'll add .. it just happened due to resuffling of channels .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock