Discussion Tata Sky Satellite Migration to GSAT 31 (2019) - Discussions, News and Updates - Migration Completed.

What Video? I dont have any video..i didnt said that i have some video..

BTW have the video shows and mentioned as migration to Gsat 31 itself...even if so it will occur and willbe migrate to Gsat 31...i think the training was to realign the Dish/LNB to finetune signals as H TP is now from differant sat..

But i thought u said u have the video 👆

I think i have found out why there is change in signal levels in H Tps day and night time, again this is just my assumption and what i feel.

Will share the details

I think i have found out why there is change in signal levels in H Tps day and night time, again this is just my assumption and what i feel.

Will share the details

Ok Guys, I have something to share about my assumptions on why some people are getting low signals in morning and high signals at night on H TPs.

have a look at the below details i got from the internet that is available open for public.

GSAT 10 during the day time, the orbit is 83.04* E

GSAT 10 at night time, the orbit is 83.02* E

The difference between day and night is just 0.02* difference hence no signal changes can be seen.

Now:

GSAT 31 at day time, the orbit is 82.96* E

GSAT 31 at night time, the orbit is 83.06* E

Here the difference between day and night is 0.10 * E

So this could be the issue for signal levels getting low during the day

I got all these information from an open website N2YO.com - real time satellite tracking

Note: All these are just by assumptions and may or may not be true, as I have just shares the details from above website.

Last edited:
Ok Guys, I have something to share about my assumptions on why some people are getting low signals in morning and high signals at night on H TPs.

have a look at the below details i got from the internet that is available open for public.

The difference between day and night is just 0.02* difference hence no signal changes can be seen.

Now:

I got all these information from an open website N2YO.com - real time satellite tracking

Note: All these are just by assumptions and may or may not be true, as I have just shares the details from above website.
Great Observation Bro

Now:

Yes thats the reason..My guess was right

Guys I did a factory reset for the first time couple of days back. There was some options like Insat, GSAT etc. I selected GSAT one. SD channels never looked better.

Is there any option to get access to same without factory reset?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock