Discussion Tata Sky Satellite Migration to GSAT 31 (2019) - Discussions, News and Updates - Migration Completed.

I know what has happened. I did some analysis on this. The satellite is GSAT 31 itself and not GSAT 10 H.

Super lnb have a different home TP/Entry point as compared to normal LNB. It's set to 10850 H on GSAT 10. GSAT 10 has no H TPs for that matter. But I guess they are using a blank frequency to link to super lnb as there's no data on that frequency.

Yesterday and today I have seen the insat TP signal go down while GSAT signals remain normal. Now let us take a scenario.

If as some said that GSAT 10 H polarization has been enabled and it's not GSAT 31 then why are many getting low signals on H TPs??? Remember SUPER LNB Entry point also is on H TP but it's 80% Signal quality unlike the other H TP that have very low signals. IF at all GSAT 10 H polarization has been active then all would have got good signals

Now the orbital position of GSAT 31 is 82.9x unlike INSAT 4A and GSAT 10 which is exactly 83.0, it could be aligned to proper 83.0 in coming days. So I feel the signals of H TP that we all are receiving are from GSAT 31, why ?

1. Some users are getting very high signals (were getting good signals for INSAT)
2. Some users are getting very low quality signal (were getting good signals for INSAT)
3. Signals get stronger at night and weaker at day (Dont know if its region based)

So from the above we can see that the weak signal can either be due to dish alignment, lnb skew issue or satellite orbital position or some background testing activities.

If the H polarization signals were from GSAT 10 then all would have got high signals. (Like Super LNB Frequency)
So we can come to a conclusion that the H TP signal could be from GSAT 31.

Good Analysis Bro!

Still You Think Insat 4A Is Active Not Not Gsat 31?

Update
------------

The TS Distributor/Dealer of Kolkata (South-East Region) confirms that TS Backend End Engineers have asked All TS Technicians-Service Engineers-Assistants for 2 Days Training Program for Installation of Outdoor Unit mainly for New Connections- Relocation or any Dish Allignment Call from Existing TS Subscribers from Now. Training Program will held Phase wise. But the TS Distributor/Dealer maintained Secrecy to Reveal the Date-Location or Venue of the Training Program.

In the mean time TS may start A Special Service Channel with detailed Video only (Not for General Public) for the Engineers-Technicians.

---------------------
Tried Very Hard for the Email Copy but could not Manage it.
TS Team maintaining Very High Secrecy in this matter.

@asgworldindia bro, so will there be free visits by technicians to realign dishes of those who dont get proper GSAT 31 signals ???
I again asked That Distributor but He said that 1) If the ODU needs to Reallign to track the desired Sat for which TS Technicians-Service Team is responsible then No Visit Charge is required. And the Reallignment will be done by the Procedure when TS Company directs them to do so. Example:- When Severe Cyclone hits Odissa then entire ODU was changed by the Team for Free. He also not sure if After 'Testing' phase whether Reallign mentioned needed or not. May all Signals will be in Absolute Form from Backend.
2 ) But if the Subscriber tries Falsely to Reallign the Dish without proper Knowledge and Damage the Unit or Signal Level falls 'Zero' then it will be Chargeable.

The Distributor/ Dealer also suggested not to Try for Reallign by Ourselves as it will create unnecessary hastle.

But what I feel - to generate more Revenue TS Backend Team may charge a Nominal Fee to Reallign the Dish once the Official Announcement comes + SW Updates for Sat Rename happens and if although the 'Reallignment' needed by the Subscriber.

Then what is the meaning of payload??
Actually i dont know the meanings of technical words...i was telling according as i found in my scans and tracking equipments...
Sorry for not giving u the exact meaning...

Signal level improoved in horizontel tps now near to 60%..At morning time it was near to 30%

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock