Discussion Tata Sky Satellite Migration to GSAT 31 (2019) - Discussions, News and Updates - Migration Completed.

It has SD channels or service channels on Those Tps also bro . Also For better PQ they're not adding all full channels in HD Tps :ok2:

Well they have advanced encoders inplace to optomise bandwidth utilisation, also bitrate allotted to various chs is not on same lines hence they can afford to put combination of chs on same transponder. Channel Count per se is not an indicator to judge transmission quality or space consumed on tp

TS will not get all 19 Tps bro .. Isro will keep some Tps for other use. Ts may get 3-4 Additional Tps if they can ask than Isro may provide :tup:
I think TS can make use all the tps in Gsat 31 , Currently ISRO is not using any Ku band tps in this slot, all the Ku tps at 83*E is allocated to TS at present.

Distributors From TN Got Mail Saying Migration Activities Will Begin From Tomorrow!

They Denied Sharing SS Of The Same, So I Don't Know What kind Of Activity They Will Start With,,,
Does it mean tata sky is ready to move to a new satellite

Distributors From TN Got Mail Saying Migration Activities Will Begin From Tomorrow!

They Denied Sharing SS Of The Same, So I Don't Know What kind Of Activity They Will Start With,,,
Not only TN @Vadirocks Bro Our Wholesale Distributor in Kolkata also received the Same but not in Willing to Share the Mail. But mainly He (the Distributor himself) is very much confused of the Migration Activity in between GSat 31 migration or Mega LCN Change that too Coming Very Soon.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock