Reaction score
Tata sky mobile app manage pack section has been revamped
E4EyERa.jpg

etcxqmC.jpg

kk0fq3C.jpg

teUWbaM.jpg

K8gfos1.jpg

Last edited:
It looks good and modern. But I prefer the old UI.

Edit: Why getting sad and shocked reactions? This is a compilcated UI which will take time to use to. Earlier everything was under one option. Today I woke up to this at 5 am as I activated my room's connection after a long time to watch AEW All Out. It was a mess. Pre-selected channels crossed out at checkout portal. This is why I didn't like Airtel's portal on first place

Last edited:
Have you guys seen the reviews on play store? Almost everyone is complaining about the new UI. This is what happens when you try to fix what's not broken. I use to recommend people to buy Tata Sky because of ease of selection. Wouldn't recommend same in future. No point of paying more. If anyone got to have complicated UI. Get something like D2H. Atleast it gives you NCF discount.

Have you guys seen the reviews on play store? Almost everyone is complaining about the new UI. This is what happens when you try to fix what's not broken. I use to recommend people to buy Tata Sky because of ease of selection. Wouldn't recommend same in future. No point of paying more. If anyone got to have complicated UI. Get something like D2H. Atleast it gives you NCF discount.
Funny to see someone not recommending a DTH because they changed the UI on the portal/App.

We are just reluctant to see change or get used to them.

Using a phone was difficult back in early 2011. Now its easier even if there are 1000s of new features but we got used to them. With newer software coming every year.

We have to get modern as we go into the future. People will complain for such small things but then all will get used to it.

Funny to see someone not recommending a DTH because they changed the UI on the portal/App.

We are just reluctant to see change or get used to them.

Using a phone was difficult back in early 2011. Now its easier even if there are 1000s of new features but we got used to them. With newer software coming every year.

We have to get modern as we go into the future. People will complain for such small things but then all will get used to it.
It was simple. It got job done of adding and dropping. Now there is ten options to do one simple thing.

Smartphones existed before 2011. Casual users stayed away from it because of it being too complicated to use. Than came touchscreen phones which has a simplistic UI. It was so easy. Every Tom, Dan and Harry started owning one. It ate up the market share of Symbian.

Simplicity is way to future. Make things complicated. People will stay away from you.

How to remove already paid channel

It was simple. It got job done of adding and dropping. Now there is ten options to do one simple thing.

Smartphones existed before 2011. Casual users stayed away from it because of it being too complicated to use. Than came touchscreen phones which has a simplistic UI. It was so easy. Every Tom, Dan and Harry started owning one. It ate up the market share of Symbian.

Simplicity is way to future. Make things complicated. People will stay away from you.
With new features being added there will be changes bro. We have to learn. Humans are made to keep learning, we cant complaint like this bro.

Remember for us it was easy to use phones but for some using touch screen phones is difficult.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock