Tata Sky self-care 'Manage Pack' section Revamped

With new features being added there will be changes bro. We have to learn. Humans are made to keep learning, we cant complaint like this bro.

Remember for us it was easy to use phones but for some using touch screen phones is difficult.
Okay, brother. It will be a fair debate. Only if you would start highlighting the positives of this new UI.

Okay, brother. It will be a fair debate. Only if you would start highlighting the positives of this new UI.
See now everything is in details. you can see the no of channels in a pack u have already subscribed. You can get the exact monthly payable amount. You have the option to refresh the balance shown on the portal if its not updated to latest. The interface is minimalistic and good to see.
You also get to see the LCN no along with the channel u will be adding/dropping.

How to remove already paid channel
Already paid channels are the service channels which u have paid for a full month or JSAT/JWED offer channels u paid for the full month. Wait for the month to get over and then drop

I'll show you how terribly this is executed. If you don't believe. You can repeat the same combos yourself. I select English as language. Tamil/Telugu broadcasters and packages shows up.
Ic1cjmR.jpg

iiNwCwi.jpg

fD8pFzr.jpg

Here are some I found:

There are tons of broadcaster and operator packs so filters are added on top of every page like language, genre and HD toggle, to quickly hide lots of channels and packs that you are not interested in.

Subscription list previously was separated as a la carte, packs but now it is separated category wise and HD/SD also listed separately. If missing old way, clicking on monthly charge details brings subscription list in same old manner.

Currently subscribed channels are separated while adding channels to make it easier to find the channel that you wanna add.

A la carte channels are now arranged genre wise which will again help in quickly finding what you are looking for. Like earlier search option still exists.

Also as mentioned previously it is more detailed and the UI looks much better.
I'll show you how terribly this is executed. If you don't believe. You can repeat the same combos yourself. I select English as language. Tamil/Telugu broadcasters and packages shows up.
Ic1cjmR.jpg

iiNwCwi.jpg

fD8pFzr.jpg
Agree it is not working as expected but every new thing requires some time for improvements and bug fixes. I think you will love this new UI too after a few weeks :tup:

It could be that Tamil Channels having english audio selection option being shown in the list, or it could simple be a BUG, and it will be resolved.
Everything needs time to be implemented properly.

It could be that Tamil Channels having english audio selection option being shown in the list, or it could simple be a BUG, and it will be resolved.
Everything needs time to be implemented properly.
In tatasky curated packs, all the packs with words "Family Pack" contains selected English channels. So that might be the reason for displaying the same when English language is selected.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock