Tata Sky set to launch "TataSky world series" featuring global content

• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 35
  • Views: Views 5,488

Shubh

Contributor
Reaction score
Tata Sky is launching a pop-up service called ‘Tata Sky World Series’ featuring global content. The service will premiere first with popular Italian crime drama ‘Gomorrah’ on 19 March.
b79ded694371537a2bdd0a394240a7df.jpg

The Tata Sky World Series will showcase fresh and exciting global content from Italy, the UK, Cuba, Norway, the Czech Republic and South Korea on Indian screens exclusively for Tata Sky subscribers throughout the year.

‘Gomorrah’ will be the first TV series on Tata Sky World Series and will run for one month with English subtitles. On television, the pop-up service will run one new episode a day along with previous episodes available throughout the day. ‘Gomorrah’ will be available to all Tata Sky subscribers for a period of one month via Tata Sky’s set-top box (STB) and the Tata Sky Mobile app at no additional cost.

Read more at: TelevisionPost: Latest news/Research, India’s Television, Cable, DTH, TRAI | TelevisionPost.com

RE: Tata Sky set to launch pop-up service featuring global content

Airtel nd D2H with Netflix and Tata Sky with other Global Content,good to see competition :)

SarfaRaZ said:
Wow Ts World Series Free of Cost for 1 year in SD n HD :c:eek:hya

What I am seeing now is that they are following parent dth sky :shy

SarfaRaZ said:
Wow Ts World Series Free of Cost for 1 year in SD n HD :c:eek:hya

What I am seeing now is that they are following parent dth sky :shy

Such kind of contents should be exclusive to Transfer box only as we have paid too much money for it but getting nothing exclusive. :angry

Oh yeah! I forgot EVO12 software. :wall

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock