Tata Sky should launch D2H cinema like in Videocon Not ShowCase channels

renovetio

Reaction score
Friends I think Tata Sky with Show Case channels is charging very high amount for every single movie (100/- for SD & 120/- for HD) they play. In Videocon they have D2H Cinema (Bollywood) @60/-pm and D2H Hollywood HD (eng movies) 40/- pm

I hope TATA SKY does the same

renovetio said:
Friends I think Tata Sky with Show Case channels is charging very high amount for every single movie they play. In Videocon they have D2H Bollywood @60/-pm and D2H cinema HD (eng movies) 60/- pm

Mini Plex 60₹ channel available tatasky :k :lol
D2h showcase old movie 60₹

Bro Miniplex is channel launched by sheemaro, It is available on many DTH platforms / top cable networks  and they telecast more than one year old movies, D2H cinemas  telecast latest movies that too separate channels for hollywood (only 40/- pm) and bollywood(60/-pm)

renovetio said:
Bro Miniplex is channel launched by sheemaro, It is available on all DTH platforms and they telecast more than one year old movies, D2H cinemas  telecast latest movies that too separate channels for hollywood and boollywood

Bro company policy you can send your request to CEO but I don't think they will implement as they normally don't follow others

renovetio said:
Friends I think Tata Sky with Show Case channels is charging very high amount for every single movie (100/- for SD & 120/- for HD) they play. In Videocon they have D2H Cinema (Bollywood) @60/-pm and D2H Hollywood HD (eng movies) 40/- pm

You can subscribe Star Movies Select HD no? It shows fairly recent movies and also great curation. In any case don't worry, hunger for quality entertainment is growing in India, so market will adopt itself. Someday we can watch movie releases in DTH :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock