Tata sky showng wrong channel numbers

sumitroy

Staff member
Reaction score
I've Tata sky HD connection and some channel numbers are showing wrong channel number for example colors hd +1 showing at ch. no. 116 instead of 148, sony hd +1 showing at 131 instead of 129. And showcase HD 4 channel number 404 is not available. Blank Showcase channels are filled everywhere eg. channel no. 119, 121, 124, 129, 163, 168,227 and many more. The technician visited 4 time yet they are unable to fix and I visited service center too but they didn't fix. Please tell me what to do. Whenever I ask customer care they only tell that we will solve this on priority basis and problem will get resolved in 24 hr. I'm facing this issue from 29 october. Master reset and new software download didn't helped. 
Every tata sky technician applies three step:
1.     Do a master reset. Check if the problem is fixed, if not then step 2
2.     Force download new software. Check if it helped, if not then step 3
3.      Pack the bag and run away.

First technician visited did this. Then I talk to customer care they send another technician in one hour and did the same thing but he gave me an idea to visit service center (where they gave a stupid reason for this). And on Monday again a new technician visited and did the same thing but he came back at evening and took box number and told me that this will be fixed till midnight. It's not fixed so now I again talked to cc and guess what a new technician will visit tomorrow.

But its not fixed and I'm unable to see tv properly as there are many blank channels in between. Please tell me what to do. Please I need help :'(

Bro it is due to wrong bouquets in your stb. These dumbo technicians don't have any ideas regarding that. Tata Sky backend team has only idea regarding this. I would suggest you to explain the situation by mailing to tata sky cc with adding ceo as bcc.

Bapun Raz said:
Bro it is due to wrong bouquets in your stb. These dumbo technicians don't have any ideas regarding that. Tata Sky backend team has only idea regarding this. I would suggest you to explain the situation by mailing to tata sky cc with adding ceo as bcc.

Should I send an email explaning what I'm facing. I found these two email id [email protected] and [email protected]. Should I send the mail to both the ids and also ceo as bcc as well

Bapun Raz said:
Yeah. Include both nodal officer and ceo while mailing to cc.

Mail sent let's see what will happen next. Thanks Bro for your suggestion.

I wonder how can the bouquet ID changed automatically to "Test". I have seen a similar thread recently where the forum member was receiving wrong channel numbers. I wish my bouquet ID is also changed to "Test" so that I can enjoy these hidden testing channels. :p

sumitroy said:
Mail sent let's see what will happen next. Thanks Bro for your suggestion.

Thanks Bro it worked and my BouquetID is set back to HD Zapper and they had to replace the digicard

Glad that worked bro. Feel free to post here on our forums if any more queries in future.

DTH Fan said:
I wonder how can the bouquet ID changed automatically to "Test". I have seen a similar thread recently where the forum member was receiving wrong channel numbers. I wish my bouquet ID is also changed to "Test" so that I can enjoy these hidden testing channels. :p

Few days earlier I had some issue in Tata sky. So, I called customer care they fixed that issue and after that I started getting wrong channel number and also many channels  which were blank

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock