Good News Tata Sky Signal Issue [Solved]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digital Mastermind

Tata Play Expert
Contributor
Reaction score
From last few days I am facing issues with my new TS HD HEVC STB.

Now another issues is come to light. I have 3 connections. And TS technician has used a normal quad LNB. Signal quality on all 3 STB are 100%, strength is 50-60.

For the new multi tv connection I took, as I already had some cable wire which was falling short he used a connector and added his wire.

Now, when other STB are ON, the new multi tv gets good signal. But if other STB are switched off from mains, I don't get some channels in the new multi tv, it shows no signal on some, blank screen on some and particularly INSAT signals don't come. GSAT signals work fine.

What can be the issue?

Bro, disconnect your new hevc box from the current cable which is jointed using a connector and connect it with another cable which is using for your primary or secondary stb. Then try once again .

Yes then it works. If I interchange the STB, the STB connected from that wire doesn't receive INSAT signals when other STBs are switched off from mains

Then you need to replace the cable with a full length cable. Gsat signals are stronger than insat, that's why you're getting Gsat channels without any problems.

Now they will have to give free wire, as technician has said that I will face no issues in signal if connectors are used.

But what makes this issue when other STB are powered off, and how is that there is no issues when other STB are powered ON.

Any other solution other than changing cable ???

Try by interchanging the cables from lnb. If you are lucky the problem will get solved.

I will try that. If not they will have to find a solution and do it for free. If they ask to pay, I will ask them to take back the multi tv STB

I want TS to send s senior technician who understands Home Theatre and ARC connections, and who is able to solve the signal issues.

I want TS to send s senior technician who understands Home Theatre and ARC connections, and who is able to solve the signal issues.

They can send technician for solving signal issue. But for ARC connection, I don't think they can solve it .

They can send technician for solving signal issue. But for ARC connection, I don't think they can solve it .

The technicians they sent 2 days back had no knowledge about anything. He installed the new STB which i mentioned above, and he said i wont face any issue. The signal strength in the above new connection which has connectors is just 35-40%. And after 6PM the signal starts degrading and eventually goes off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock