Discussion Tata Play Signal Level Mapping | Share Your Signal Levels

It's there in the signal test screen which u blurred in the above pic. If Ur asking for the manufacturer, it's there behind. And if Ur asking about the STB serial number it's printed below the STB.
Set top box model number.

@DJ Roy bro, what lnb is installed for u ??? Which brand ??? Ur getting very good signals
Idk bro. I don't go to terrace I am afraid of heights. I got two connections. Yesterday, the Tata Sky installation guy installed my second connection. Black LNB that came with set was giving rain error. He swapped it with white one. And am getting good signals ever since. Btw, I have same box as Shreyas bro.

Idk bro. I don't go to terrace I am afraid of heights. I got two connections. Yesterday, the Tata Sky installation guy installed my second connection. Black LNB that came with set was giving rain error. He swapped it with white one. And am getting good signals ever since. Btw, I have same box as Shreyas bro.

If possible, in the day time u can click the pic of the lnb

@DJ Roy bro, when possible please share signals of all 4 channels 100, 1919, 2031 and 2032, in the format we have shared.

Channel : Tata Sky Welcome (100)
Signal Strength : 85%
Signal Level : 231
Signal Quality : 75%
MER : 13.4 db

Channel : Pitaara (1919)
Signal Strength : 95%
Signal Level : 249
Signal Quality : 75%
MER : 13.6 db

Channel : Test INSAT (2031)
Signal Strength : 80%
Signal Level : 225
Signal Quality : 45%
MER : 11.6

Channel: Test GSAT (2032)
Signal Strength : 100%
Signal Level : 225
Signal Quality : 85%
MER : 13.9

Ch 100

My settings are changed.I changed LNB to Single band from universal.

@Anish Pai bro,I am getting high signal.Can I keep the setting like that?
Ily. Btw, where is LNB settings?
QpJi6C3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock