Tata Sky stops services automatically when not used

gautamsky

Reaction score
Hello,

Why my secondary TV services are stopped by Tata Sky when secondary TV not watched for few days?
To resume the secondary tv services I need to send sms SR to 56633. What this SR command do? :huh

But why to stop the service when cust has already paid for the service?????????:huh

How in the world would they even know that you are not using your set-top box? There is no two way communication between the set-top box and their satellite.

I believe they come to know everything what viewer is watching....

sanjay0864 said:
How in the world would they even know that you are not using your set-top box? There is no two way communication between the set-top box and their satellite.

they can access your STB "is it active or not!" ;)
but cant filter what you are watching :lol

Did u paid annual for first TV and or account balance is zero?

I this this case secondary will go off

Sent from my Connect-2G-2.0

This happens on the primary box as well as secondary box. If you do not switch the STB on for a few weeks, it will deregister on the TS network and the services need to be refreshed by sending the SR sms to 56633. Not sure why they have set it up like this but it only happens if you don't switch on your STB for an extended period of time. By the way, the same thing happens for Dish TV as well.

Why to spend money/time for no fault on cust side????????????:angry

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock