Tata sky technicolor hd box software update

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
Tata sky technicolor hd box software manualy update. hd channel epg show dd sound and release no 104 last 10 hour software status show idle. 22 favourite audio language

Re: RE: Tata sky technicolor hd box software update

salauddin said:
I want to update my tatasky+hd box some information please.

There is no proper way to update +HD stb. You'll automatically receive it. What's uour current software version btw?

But check this: http://dreamdth.com/showthread.php?tid=23840

Now I want to deactive my tatasky service. I want to buy sun direct setellite. Sun direct strong signal in saudi arabia.

Tousif said:
Now I want to deactive my tatasky service. I want to buy sun direct setellite. Sun direct strong signal in saudi arabia.
Off Topic: which channels you are interested in...

How to know whether box is technicolor or not? How to update tata sky hd box manually and how do i know is my version latest or not
Please reply thnx..

Now with latest update...guide has all channels, HD, Specials, Entertainment sections and so on...

Not sure why then this 'specials' section is blank whereas they already have toppers and swp hd as specials and they have plans to add all possible specials type channels like hbo premium hds.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock