Tata sky to add a host of channels soon

harshbardhan

Contributor
Reaction score
If communique by Tata Sky in Twitter.com can be taken as their official ones Tata Sky is going to launch several channels using Gsat 10 tips
In a reply to snake yes V1 Tata sky's statement is to this effect ' with the launch of Gsat 10 satellite our efforts will be to soon provide a host of genuine HD and SD channels
'
Being technically handicapped I can not give ss of said conversation. Any one having knohow may please visit twitter and upload the ss please.
Now we can expect a lot of hd as well as sd hannels very soon because earlier Tata Sky was expressing its enability to acceede to channel demands citing the reason unavailibility of required bandwidth
Cheers;)

rFsRy.jpg

they are repeating this custom msg as usual...but i think our emails & comments though they are not replied their new move indicates as a reply to all our request. doesnt it.see hd channel testing,regional channels in south etc..2013 DTH of the year will be TataSky

"Host of genuine HD channels" what does it means?
is this mean that they are soon launching new HD and SD channels

i think ,they said selected HD and SD channels added soon.

Eagerly waiting for Ten HD, Zee Studio HD & other HD channels :sp
Hope these channels will be added soon.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock