Solutions
Reaction score
Tata Sky To Increase Package Price & Channels, W.E.F - 25th June

8aQG6fI.jpg

Vzkgvsa.jpg

7uauGQp.jpg

LZau46s.jpg

TR9huLA.jpg

After sundirect now all other dth start to increase the package price it seems.

Tata Sky To Increase Package Price & Channels, W.E.F - 25th June.
TATASKY TAMIL CUSTOMERS DON'T WORRY BE HAPPY..😂🤣
Vzkgvsa.jpg
Tatasky Tamil customers previous pack (Tamil Lite New) price:199.16,Total count channels 25 but after June 25th TATASKY New Price based Tatasky Pack (Tamil Lite New) price:199 Total count channels:35.. 10 channels increased,I think Raj group 4 channels,Jaya group 4 channels,Star Vijay Music,Zee Thirai total 10 channels May be included
ye9jOcf.jpg

nQ3DsOk.jpg

TATASKY TAMIL CUSTOMERS DON'T WORRY BE HAPPY..😂🤣

Can't understand the overreaction on this, it's not like they have increased NCF. Price of packages are increased because they added channels in it. If you don't like it then just drop the pack, no one can force after TRAI rules to choose the curated packs, you are free to select you own a la carté channels or broadcaster packs.

Can't understand the overreaction on this, it's not like they have increased NCF. Price of packages are increased because they added channels in it. If you don't like it then just drop the pack, no one can force after TRAI rules to choose the curated packs, you are free to select you own a la carté channels or broadcaster packs.
Overreaction could be there as we can enjoy low ncf and good package in other dth except TS. TS is the only dth, which is not provide any discount in NCF nor offer customer retaintion offer to deactivated customer. Please prove me wrong if you can. They are doing this because of your type of subscribers.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock